Sale Date Ended
About Nurture talent academy
Nurture Talent Academy, India’s 1st training institute for entrepreneurs; was formed out of Amit Grover’s passion for entrepreneurship. It conducts training and mentoring programs for budding entrepreneurs, who are highly motivated to start their own ventures, but lack skills in the areas of business plan, finance, marketing and sales etc. We enable students, professionals and startups to convert their ideas to viable ventures and foster the entrepreneurial energy within you.
Founder, Nurture Talent Academy
Amit Grover is an individual passionate about entrepreneurship. He has worked with Infosys, Asian Paints and Onida, before starting Nurture Talent Academy, India’s 1st institute for training entrepreneurs. Started in January, 2010, with the objective of training and mentoring startups, students and professionals, it has already conducted 113 workshops, across 32 cities attended by 3700+ participants. The objective is to enable 1000 ventures to start in next 3-5 years, which will generate 20000 jobs. Amit is also a member of Mumbai Angels, India’s premier group of angel investors, where he has led over 20 early stage deals in past 4 years.
Orientation on Entrepreneurship – Idea to Execution
The aim of this workshop is to give
- Insights into entrepreneurship, challenges in starting a business
- How to generate business ideas.
- Skill-set of an entrepreneur, key requirements for starting up.
- What are the ways and means of starting your journey as an entrepreneur?
- Idea to execution - key steps towards starting up.
- B-Plan training- How to make an effective B-plan?
- B-Plan Games, exercise and quizzes.
- Sources of Investment for startups in India.
- How to get mentors for your startup.
- How to start a business during college.
* Student/Participant will get a start-up CD kit having e-books, Videos and content etc. worth Rs 750 free during the workshop.
** Program registrations are open for host college as well as outside participants.