Sale Date Ended
WEEKEND THEATRE ACTING WORKSHOP, Winter 2015
Bhaav Arts (Formerly Tanzil Arts) founded in 2007-08, First proper Weekend Theatre Group in India and till date it is. The idea behind it was to give opportunity to all for Learn and Perform even if they are working. Bhaav Arts is top runner in giving chance to Freshers to learn and perform. Many from those learned and worked with Bhaav Arts, now actively working in Mumbai Film industry.
Theatre not only helps to learn acting, but it’s also helps to learn teamwork, it makes you disciplined, it improves your body language, it teach your how to face public. All these learnings will help you in your daily home, office and school life.
This Weekend Theatre Acting workshop is ideal for those who can find time on the weekends only, but they are keen to learn basics of acting for making their career/passion/hobby alive as an actor.
There are four main basics of Acting:
1) Characterisation: The crafting of Character with its internal and external traits.
2) Voice Modulation: Understanding to voice modulation with voice exercises for clear diction & speech for better dialogue delivery.
3) Face Expressions: Understanding to expressions with facial exercises and creative body movements according to scene.
4) Visualization: Method to visualize the character with dialogue and expressions according to scene for better performance.
With learning of characterisation, visualization, voice modulation and face expressions, you will also get followings:
1) Practical Projects during Workshop.
2) Certificate of Merit.
3) Theatre Play in reputed Auditorium.
4) Certificate of Participation in Theatre Play.
Starting from Saturday, 10-October-2015 for 20 Classes will held on Every Saturday and Sunday
Time: 11:30am to 02:30pm (3hrs per day)
Venue: FEEL ALIVE, 1443/1, Basement, Outram Lane,
Opp. BBM Depot, Banda Bahadur Marg, GTB Nagar, Delhi
Metro Station: Take exit from Gate No.-2 of GTB Nagar Metro Station.
Workshop Charges: Rs. 4000/- only.
Hurry Limited Seats.
If you missed it last time, don't miss this time.