Whats New ?
- Design your own circuits from scratch.
- You will get your hands dirty with all basic electronics components
- You will be introduced with various software tools to make your design work easy.
- Tools we use are up to the industrial standard, which will give your learning an industrial touch and thus this workshop will be added in your industrial experience.
- You will be doing a mini-project during this workshop.
- Our commitment to participants does not finish with this workshop, you can look back to us to get any support for your final year project or any other project you do in future.
- Certificates will be provided to all the participants at the successful completion of the workshop.
- Guidance for placement will be provided for the participants who want to make their career in this field.
- Introduction to Basic Electronics Components & Circuit Designing Techniques with Software tools & Hardwares.
- Learn basic IC structures.
- Learn to design Digital Logics.
- Designing a Digital System using basic ICs.
- Introduction to VLSI techniques.
- VHDL programming.
- Working on Software tools & platform used for Digital System Design and IC Design.
- Pin Planning for ASICs.
- ASIC (Application Specific IC) developmnet process.
Each participant will get two certificates:
- Workshop Certificate
- Certificate for completion of Three mini projects during the workshop.