Sale Date Ended
Find out what makes the HMT Manufacturing Facility tick! Visit the iconic brand's manufacturing facility which can handle machining and assembly of components weighing up to 50 tonnes, has facilities to assemble up to 15m in height and has a captive foundry of capacity 400 MT per annum!
- Details about the machines and operations at various work stations in the HMT
- Operation of a multipurpose lathe machine, CNC machine and their testing.
- The application and manufacture of Boring and Drilling machines.
- The safety procedures employed at the Manufacturing Facility
- 12:30 PM: Assemble
HMT Machine Tools Limited, 60-010, C.I.E, Jeedimetla Road, Balanagar, Hyderabad,
- 1:00 PM: Learn all about HMT's Heavy Machine Manufacturing
Visit the manufacturing facility of Hindustan Machine Tools and gain practical
exposure to the operation of various machines such as the lathe machines, the boring
and milling machines. View the facility's work stations, materials management
systems, and derive a greater understanding of its day to day operations.
- 3:00 PM: Day Ends with Refreshments
WHAT YOU GET
- Learning Kit
- Guided Tour
Q.Will this lead to a job/internship offer?
A.This will lead to a deeper understanding of the industry and the opportunity to network with key professionals but not a direct job/internship offer.
Q.Do I need to carry any ID proof for the visit?
A.Yes. It is mandatory to carry gov-issued ID proof AND your college ID card.
Q.Is photography/videography permitted at the visit?
A.No. Photography/videography is not permitted while the seminar/visit is being conducted, unless instructed otherwise.
Q.What is the cancellation/refund policy?
A.We do not offer a refund on cancellation/no-show at the event.
Q.Is there a dress code to be followed?
A.Yes. Wear semi-formals (no loose clothing), and wear closed shoes. Remember, no sandals and no heels.