Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Entrepreneurship Development Cell, VIIT, proudly presents the fifth edition of our national summit Vishwapreneur.
Vishwapreneur was created in 2013 to fulfill the need for a platform enlighten participants, inspire them on take the path of entrepreneurship and provide them with the knowledge to do so.
Over a period of two days, participants from all over the country interact with industrialists and entrepreneurs from here and abroad on a wide range of topics related to entrepreneurship.
Our journey from 2013 has been one of success and positive growth, with each year incorporating something new and innovative to the theme of Vishwapreneur. Last year, we welcomed our first international guest speakers on the platform.
This year, the session plan includes:
1) Finding a market: How to avoid the sectors with a million other existing start-ups and find your own niche.
2) Growth hacking: Fine tune every aspect of your start-up to achieve 5X growth in a very fast pace.
3) Pitching and Funding: Are VCs' really necessary to build a business? If yes, this is an opportunity to analyze both sides of the table.
4) Competition: Methods to analyze your competition and how to stand out amongst them.
For the complete session plan and guest list, click here;
Please note the following:
1) The entry fee includes lunch and snacks for both days of the summit, a resource kit (everything you need for the summit) and Vishwapreneur merchandise.
2) Discounts are available for group entry.
3) Booking is available on Bookmyshow
4) To partner with us for the event: mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ayush Bamb (+919158583333)
5) For any queries, feel free to drop an email or call us at +919404076328