Sale Date Ended
Trainer's Brief Profile - Mr. Chandrasekar [CS]
Management Consultant, KM-Innovation-Biz Evangelist, MineSpree, India.
“Expert Trainer in All Facets Of Management & Leadership”
"In the Corporate India's landscape, Chandrasekar [CS] from Bharathidasan University is one among the first few `Certified Knowledge Managers' from the `International KM Institute' of USA...With 20 years of Industry experience, he is a Management Consultant – KM, Innovation & Biz Evangelist, MineSpree, India, who led the Enterprise Innovation & Knowledge Management Strategic Programs for Fidelity Investments, Intel and Virtusa Corporation across US and India --- to name a few.
His role span cuts across Technology Services, Business Services, Business Analytics & Research influencing the Learning Organization promoting the Competency - Talent - Knowledge - Innovation Continuum. He had successfully championed `Balanced Scorecard' - BSC based Strategic Corporate Change Management Initiatives involving Systems, Processes and Infrastructure to roll out Knowledge Creation, Capture, Organization, Access, Reuse and Ideation Programs."
Stress & Time Management Workshop
1. Enabling Employee Subscription/Buy-In to Organization Objectives - Enrolling into Organization’s Vision – Mission – Values
2. TEAM EFFECTIVENESS: Effective TEAMing (Together Everyone Achieves More): Forming – Storming – Norming – Performing – Conflict Management - Dealing Under Achievers Vs Over Achievers – Coaching – Mentoring – Creating Competitive Advantage
3. LEADING BY EXAMPLE: Ethical `Walk the Talk’ Approach - Building Trust - Motivation - Inter-Personal Relationships – Team Eating & Team Outings! – Effective Communication - Taking Ownership – Effective Delegation – Effective Listening – Effective Meetings
4. TEAM PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT: Management By Objectives – Periodic 1:1’s - Course Correction – Feedback by Design – Effective Adversity & Crisis Management - Healthy Competition (Recipe for Disaster: Silo Team Thinking – Doing Different Things against Things Different – Poor Leadership – Ineffective Communication Channels – Working To Gather against Working Together) - Building a Transparent & Open Culture – Vote Vs Veto! – Managing Expectations – Effective Performance ManagementTeam EffectivenessStress & Time Management Workshop
5. EXECUTING TO STRATEGY BY FOCUSING ON STRENGTHS: Striving –Thinking – Relating Talents & Building Competency Excellence: Community of Interest – Community of Practice – Competency / Knowledge / Excellence Centres (CoE)
6. STRESS MANAGEMENT: Sources – Manifestations – Understand Active Inactivity – Leadership / Managerial / Supervisor Habits To Stay On Track By Effective Stress Management Techniques – Growing from Dependence to Independence to Interdependence – Tips To Achieve Work Life Balance
7. TIME MANAGEMENT: Stephen Covey’s Task / Time Management Matrix – Important / Not Important / Urgent / Not Urgent Quadrants – Work Break Down Structure & Immersion Principle – RACI Model For Organizing Tasks – Assign Responsibility / Accountability / Consulting / Information Per Project Parameters – Identifying Time Wasters – Handling Interruption – Avoiding Procrastination
8. Breakout Sessions – Group Discussion – Inference Analysis – Course Correction – Conclusion