CC Bangalore Seminar
Sale Date Ended
Consult Construction Seminar at Bengaluru on
Important Questions to be Answered:-
Programme Content :
10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
11:45 PM - 1:30 PM
2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
State Specific Issues
State Specific Issues / Other Issues
|Basics of Works Contracts||Maharashtra||Gujarat||Exemption / Controversies /
State Specific Court Judgements
|Recent Judgements of Apex
Court in case of L&T and Kone
Elevators and their impact
|Karnataka||Andhra Pradesh||Expected Impact of GST on Multi States Works Contracts|
|Checklist of issues to be understood before taking up project in any state||Tamil Nadu||Inter State Works Contracts Related Issues||Evaluation and Feedback|
About the Speaker:
Speaker is CA Sandesh Mundra, an experienced professional actively associated with clients in the Project and Construction sector for more than ten years. Has taken a lot of sessions at various professional forums and several of his articles dealing with the construction sector have been published in national journals of Builder's Association of India and Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Possesses special skills in structuring the indirect tax component of the works contracts.Has also authored the Technical Guide on Business Controls, Monitoring and Internal Audit of Construction Sector published by The Institute of Charted Accountants of India.
|Why Attend||Who to Attend|
Past Event organized by Consult Construction :
|Seminar Topics||Seminar Date|
|Commercial Aspects of Civil Construction||5/02/2011 & 21/05/2011|
|Indirect Taxation of Works Contract||6/08/2011, 19/09/2011, 19/05/2012, 8/09/2012 & 27/04/2014|
|Internal Controls at Construction / Contractors Site||7/01/2012, 17/03/2012, 3/11/2013 (Mumbai), 19/01/2013 (Mumbai), 15/06/2013, 20-21/07/2013 (2 Days Mumbai), 13-14/12/2012 (2 Days)|
|Indirect Taxation of EPC Contracts||12/10/2012 (Mumbai)|
|Multi State VAT on EPC / Works Contracts / Construction Constracts
In-house Training Programmes
|Godrej & Boyce||Internal Controls at Construction Site|
|AMBA Township||Construction Project management - Client Perspective|
|Kalpataru Power||VAT on EPC Contracts|
Some of the Companies who have attended our open Seminars in the past
|ONGC||Reliance Industries Limited||Adani Limited|
|Larsen & Toubro||JMC Projects||Tata Chemicals|
|Godrej & Boyce||Gannon Dunkerley & Co.||Kalpataru limited|
|Linde Engineering||Ultratech Cement||Shapoorji & Pallonji|
|Grasim Industries||Essar projects||Ashoka Buildcon|
|Asian Paints||Gammon India||ThyssenKrupp|
|Corrtech International Pvt. Limited||IVRCL Infra & Projects||IPCA Laborateries|
|HPCL||Jasubhai Engineering||Soilmec Foundation Equipments|
The event is organised by Consult Construction, Strategic Consultant to the Construction Sector in various fields like Internal Controls, Taxation, Information Technology. For details visit our website consultconstruction.com
Fees:- 5500/- per delegate
Cheque in favour of "Consult Construction" to be sent to
Register online and for details including organisers, Agenda, Speakers etc you may kindly see at www.consultconstruction.com/events
Note:- In case the event organisers decide to defer / cancel the event, intimation shall be given to the participants 24 Hours prior to the commencement of event. Full amount of refund shall be paid without any other cost.
|Mr. Neerav Parmar
||Chairman||BAI, Mumbai Center||Exhaustive Literature, Dedicated Faculty and a seminar unseen so far in my carrer|
|Mr. P Veera Reddy
||GM- Indirect Taxes
||Kirby Building Systems India Ltd.
||Most Complicated subject handled very well within the time schedule. One of thebest Seminar in recent years.|
|Mr. V S Raju||Head - Admin||Larsen & Toubro Ltd.||The programme is an excellent one.|
|Mr. Terence Seqi||Project Executive||Asian Paints Ltd.||Consolidated list of control points in terms of client & PM|
|Mr. K R Sanjana||Sr. V P (F & A)||Shapoorji Pallonji||Faculty was Excellent|
|Ms. Shilpa Thacker
||S. G.M.||Godrej & Boyce||Session aptly covered our requirements|
|Mrs. H K Joshi||G M (F & A)||ONGC||Course content well designed & structured & time lines were stuck which is very impressive.|
Important points to remember:
1. Note for all delegates: Remember you are bound by the Professional Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
2. Members and credential holders should provide membership number and credential number at the time of registering.
3. If there are any sub-attendees, please furnish their details.
4. You will receive an e-mail confirmation upon completing the registration process.
5. In case of a group registration, the primary attendee will receive an e-mail confirmation.
6. Please print out the confirmation page while registering online and carry it to the venue.
7. For further queries on registrations, please mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Attendees will be charged 25% for cancellation of registration if cancelled 48 hours prior to the start of the programme. In all other cases the cancellation charges shall be 50%.
10. Transfer of registrations is allowed subject to our written permission.
11. In case the event organisers decide to defer / cancel the event, intimation shall be given to the participants 24 Hours prior to the commencement of event. Full amount of refund shall be paid without any other cost.