SASM Training; @Bengaluru
Date: 12-13 November, 2016
SAFe® 4.0 Advanced Scrum Master Course with SASM Certification
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe® implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of the program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
After this course, you should be able to:
Attendees of the SAFe® SASM course are strongly suggested to have one of the following certificates: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), and alternatively, SAFe Practitioners (SPs) who have attended the SAFe Scrum Master Orientation
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
What You Get
The class registration includes:
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Meet Your Trainer "Sharad Julka"
Sharad Julka is a SAFe Program Consultant with a total of 16 years of work experience. He has helped organizations to effectively implement and transform the portfolios to SAFe.
• Expert Agile Coach with ability to help transform large Portfolio to adopt Agile methods at a scale.
• Providing Thought Leadership, Consultation, Training and Coaching in the area of Agile Transformations using distributed teams. He has worked with organization in Healthcare and Wellness domain and helped them adapt SAFe principles and practices.
Participated more than 6 release planning events
Conducted release retrospectives of large programs
- Conducted assessments to assess the current state of the agility and transformation.
- Provided Lean Agile Leadership coaching to portfolio and program teams
- Coached and mentored teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Program Managers, Technical Teams, Functional Managers and Executives on Agile principles/values and how to build, grow and maintain a thriving Agile organization at scale
- Trained more than 1000 members on SAFe, Agile methodology, roles and practices
Certifications to his credit are