Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Scaling Agile Practices for multiple teams, enterprise level pose several challenges to many organisations. Lack of proven framework increases the complexity of implementing agile practices at Enterprise Level.
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to adopt an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework™ (SAFe) defined by Dean Leffingwell, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFeScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA), is taught by Certified Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Consultant by Scaled Agile Academy.
Who Should Attend?
Executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in the larger software enterprise.
Pre - Requisite: None to attend training
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
* Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
* Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile Expert
* Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
* Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context.
* Register the course with required fee for the course
* Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe course by a SAFe Program Consultant
* Pass the online SA exam by Scaled Agile Academy
* Course material softcopy for personal use
* Certificate from Scaled Agile Academy as SAFeAgilist (SA) upon the successful completion of the course.
* 1 year Scaled Agile Academy community membership which otherwise would be USD 100 per year.
* Certified SA directory listing
* Content updates (SAs in good standing)
JP Singh (SAFe SPC, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSQA, CMAT), Agile Transformation Coach, Agile Trainer and
Arshiya Sultana (SAFe SPC, PMI-ACP, CSP, CSPO, CSM, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt), Agile Transformation Coach and Trainer
JP Singh is our lead trainer with 14 years years of professional experience and 2 years as an Independent Consultant, Coach and Trainer in Agile-Scrum, Lean- Agile, Scaled Agile Practices, SAFe Framework, XP, Kanban and Software Estimation., JP Singh stands out with skills ranging from “Tester to Coach”. He is a passionate Enterprise Lean | Agile Transformation Coach, Agile Trainer, Agile Evangelist, Consultant on Change and Agility.
He holds the following professional certifications to his credit:
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Consultant (SPC)
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Project ManagementProfessional PMP®
Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
Certified Mobile Application Tester (CMAT)
He has experience in implementing agile practices including XP, Scrum, Lean, and Kanban for over 5 years, and is a Trainer, Coach, and Mentor for project teams.
As a coach he helped to adopt agile practices and helped to implement scaled agile models across the organization using Scrum, Lean, Kanban and XP practices across various teams and Clients Facilitating in formation of SAFe Agile teams – Scrum Teams and Kanban teams.Providing guidance on achieving high levels of agile maturity while complying with core Agile Values & Principles and Scrum values.
Coached in crafting high-performing teams through constant observation, attending team various events like retrospectives and joint retrospectives Change agent in motivating teams to identify, implement, and constantly improve various technical practices like ATDD, TDD, Specifications by Example, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Collective Code Ownership, and so on.
Our clients and workshop partiticipants will benefit from his expertise and vast experience & skills in Technology, Project Management, General Management, Operations Management, and Business Leadership.
JP believes in Kaizen – “Continuous Improvement and Passion to Learn, Inspect and Adapt-help to overcome any challenge!”
You can connect with JP Singh on LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/pub/jp-singh-safe-spc-pmi-acp-csm-pmp-csqa/1a/391/2b0 and
Arshiya Sultana on https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAAA6uv_gBVoH9TmYwGcsrdZompmvZ4Io3ICc&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
Program Schedule - 2 Days
The course will provide a broad survey of SAFe Methodologies. Topics covered include, but are not limited to the following:
In this two-day course, you will learn how to leverage the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) when undertaking an Agile transformation.
Through engaging lectures, real-world examples, and insights from SAFe experts, you’ll also gain an understanding of the underlying principles of Lean thinking and product development ï¬‚ow.
1) Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework
2) Overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow
3) Application of Agile Development in the enterprise context
4) Experiential Walkthrough of Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP)
1) Identification, implementation, and execution of Agile Release Trains
2) Agile Portfolio Management pattern
3) Agile Architecture principles, patterns, and roles
4) Scaling Agile-savvy leaders
Every day - End of session
Overall Summary of Topics covered
Last day – End of session
Overall Summary of Topics covered
SAFe Agilist Exam Overview, Tips & Tricks to pass the exam