Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
SAFe Agilist (SA) Training; @Delhi
Date: 22-23 October, 2016
Venue: Optus Sarovar Premiere
SAFe Agilist Certification
Mostly in every organization, the Agile journey starts with a small team, and once there is achievement in the venture, the basic for scaling becomes quite evident. The SAFe Agilist Certification program is for managers, executives and Agile change agents who are answerable for leading a Lean/Agile variation initiative in a large software enterprise. By getting this certification, you show your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise framework.
In this two-day SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) training course, you will increase the knowledge essential to lead an enterprise-level Agile transformation by leveraging SAFe and its basic principles of Lean thinking and Product Development Flow.
Certification isn’t just about joining a course. It’s about gaining the information and tools to be effective at relating the Scaled Agile Framework in your business context. Taking this safe training course satisfies the requirement for the SA Certification and makes you to pass the exam.
Become a Certified SAFe Agilist
Those who wish to follow certification in SAFe are eligible to complete the exam to earn the SAFe Agilist certification. As more organizations look to scale Agile, the recognition of your awareness and experience is appreciated both to you and others. Attendees will develop an accepting of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean thinking, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Scaling and Architecture Leadership. Whether at the program, team, or portfolio level, attendees will be capable to explain and implement the practices essential to achieve business and practical alignment and consistent, justifiable delivery of value.
Who should attend
By the end of this SA training course, attendees will be able to:
Meet Your Trainer "Gaurav Rastogi"
Trainer, is a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4.0) with a total of 14+ years of work experience with clients in Transportation, Retail & e-Commerce, Investment Banking across United States, UK and Asia India and helped large enterprise teams transform into Agile mindset, create Innovative culture & feel empowered.
• Expert Agile Coach with ability to help transform large Portfolio to adopt Agile methods at a scale.
• Providing Thought Leadership, Consultation, Training and Coaching in the area of Agile Transformations using distributed teams.
• Organizational assessments to assess the current state of the agility and transformation.
• Providing Lean Agile Leadership coaching and influencing Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Program Managers, Technical Teams, Functional Managers and Executives on Agile principles/values and how to build, grow and maintain a thriving Agile organization at scale
• Speaker at Global Scrum Gathering Shanghai 2015 conference.
• Published articles on www.ScrumAlliance.org
• Conducted different sessions on Agile for organization - SAFe, Agile - Scrum, Kanban, XP, Product Development, Testing in Agile, Advance topics- retrospectives, portfolio management, ALM tool usage
• Trained more than 200+ members on Agile methodology & Scaling concepts , roles and practices
Certifications to his credit are: