Sale Date Ended
This is a 2-day experiential course on creating rapid and lasting Agile adoptions across multiple teams, using the Open Agile Adoption technique as described in the book THE OPEN AGILE ADOPTION HANDBOOK. The author, Daniel Mezick, is your instructor. The class includes ten experiential exercises, books from the instructor, and 30 days of support by email after the class.
Video Interview of Your Instructor, Daniel Mezick, describing Open Agile Adoption, on INFOQ: 20 minutes
The Open Agile Adoption home page:
Testimonial Videos: from actual Open Agile Adoption clients (each video is about 15 minutes)
The successful Agile adoptions are powered by human engagement. Improvements in morale, productivity, quality & predictability follow. This course teaches how to achieve very high levels of engagement in your Agile adoption, leading to strong improvement in everything you are measuring.
- Participants gain an understanding of the cultural dynamics of adopting Agile
- Students learn the Open Agile Adoption technique, a proven method for obtaining a rapid & lasting Agile adoption
- Students learn how to rapidly implement Agile in service to creating a high-performance organization
- Executives, sponsors, coaches and team members learn how to create a rapid and lasting Agile adoption
- Participants learn how to apply the Open Agile Adoption method to stabilize ongoing & troubled Agile adoptions
- Students learn how to customize and tailor the flexible Open Agile Adoption method to fit their organizational context and circumstances
- Progressive leaders of organizations that want to rapid and lasting success with Agile adoption;
- Executives beginning to implement Agile across multiple teams;
- Executives with current Agile adoptions that are having problems;
- Managers, Coaches, and Team members who are participating in new or existing Agile adoption in their organizations;
- Anyone leader who wants to avoid the pitfalls of implementing Agile in their organization
Every student receives:
- The Open Agile Adoption Handbook
- The certificate of completion
- 30 days of support for your Open Agile Adoption questions after the class
DANIEL MEZICK is a management consultant, author and keynote speaker. He is the formulator of Open Agile Adoption, a technique for creating rapid and lasting enterprise agility. He is the author of THE CULTURE GAME, a book describing sixteen patterns of group behavior that help make any team smarter. The book is based on five years of experience coaching 119 Agile teams across 25 different organizations. Daniel’s client list includes Zappos Insights, CIGNA, SEIMENS Healthcare, Harvard University and many smaller enterprises. Learn more and contact Daniel at www.DanielMezick.com.