Sale Date Ended
Are you planning to start your career in Agile and Scrum but lack confidence in taking this step? Does your company or team want to adopt agile, but you feel you don't have necessary knowledge to make this move? Is there a new developer in your agile team who finds it difficult to adopt Agile? We would like to invite you to a day long workshop on Agile and Scrum with Saket Bansal which will answer all your queries on Agile.
• Agile Framework – An introduction of agile, its values, principles and relevance.
• Introduction of Scrum – Scrum, Idea behind Scum, roles, practices, artefacts and ceremonies.
• User Stories – Lesson on writing good user stories
• Agile Estimation – What is estimation and how to do it in agile projects?
• Value Based Prioritization – We will discuss usage of techniques like MoSCoW, Kano in product backlog prioritization
• Agile Planning – This lesson gets in details of Release and Sprint Planning, it also gives good perspective on estimating velocity.
• Agile Monitoring – We discuss many agile monitoring tools in this lesson , tools like Burn-down Chart , Velocity Chart gets discussed at length
• 8 PDUs for PMP and PMI-ACP renewal
• Participation Certificate from iZenbridge
• 10% special discount on all future training/workshop of iZenbridge
• Membership to discuss Agile (The largest scrum user group of India)
For any Query call on 9958297711