Sale Date Ended
Dates : 16th Nov to 23rd Nov with 1 Day 21st Nov as in-between study leave
Contact Details : Anil Dagia / email@example.com / +91-8956674643
Terms & Conditions : Click Here
Some Facts About This Course
- More than 20 Batches Conducted across South Africa, Dubai & India
- Contents of this course have been approved by ICF for Coach Specific Training Hours
- Practical approach focused on every day situation usage rather than therapy based focus
- In-person classroom training with hands-on experiential learning
Skills You Will Develop
- Critical questioning
- Lateral thinking & Creativity
- Negotiation & Conflict resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Manage emotional states (self & others)
- Persuasive communication
- Develop the Success Attitude
- Precision goal setting
- Deductive observation skills (like the legendary Sherlock Holmes)
- Instantly connect with anyone & everyone
- Conversational leader
- Story telling
- Multi Dimensional problem solving
- Time management
Results You Can Expect
- Gain more social popularity
- More power in your public speaking
- Greater success in your profession
- Achieve results that were previously difficult
- Be more in control of your life
- More people start liking you & getting drawn to you
- Fulfillment in relationships
- Financial growth
- Greater happiness
- Healthier mind & body
- Confident attitude
- Overcome shyness & fears
- Develop new habits
Why Must You Bother To Get Certified As Practitioner of NLP?
Have you ever felt the need to get better at influencing & persuading? Where have you felt this need? In inter-personal relationships? In team management situations? In a leadership role? In sales / negotiation? In coaching / healing / curing your client? In a trainers role?
If you have to interact with other humans, then you MOST definitely need to continue sharpening your skills at influencing & persuading others.
Some of the best leaders & negotiators continually invest in themselves to become even better at what they are already good at. And if you are not as good as you would like (at these skills) - then you cannot not afford to invest in training yourself.
Read more about this on my blog - Click Here
Does NLP Work?
Have you ever asked or been asked this question – “Does NLP work”? Here is the answer – NLP does not work. In fact it is the opposite. What works – that is NLP. NLP is about finding out what works and then doing that.
Read more about this on my blog - Click Here
Upon successful completion of the NLP Practitioner certification course, you will be awarded Practitioner of NLP certificate, a professional NLP certificate with which you will be eligible to apply for a membership with ANLP (UK), the only umbrella organization that offers impartial & independent advice & supported by many internationally renowned innovators in NLP including Steve and Connirae Andreas, Judith DeLozier, Robert Dilts, Charles Faulkner, Steve Gilligan, Christina Hall, L Michael Hall, Tad James, Bill O`Hanlon, Frank Pucelik and Wyatt Woodsmall. This means that no matter where you go in the world, your certificate will be recognized by the appropriate NLP associations.
About The Trainer Anil Dagia
- LinkedIn Profile - http://in.linkedin.com/in/anildagia
- Facebook Profile - http://www.facebook.com/anildagia
- Certified Trainer of NLP, Trainer member with ANLP CIC, UK
- World’s 1st NLP Trainer to offer ICF + NLP Dual Certification course
- "Unconventional", "No Box Thinker", "Trainer Who Does Not Use Powerpoint" are some of the titles given to him by those who have attended his courses
- Probably the MOST INNOVATIVE NLP trainer in India having created SUPER SUCCESSFUL programs like "Emotional Fitness Gym", "Neuro Linguistic Influnce" and many others
- Trained/coached over 5000 people across 11 nationalities (including French, Spanish, British, South Africans and many more)
- Conducted Trainings in Dubai, South Africa & India
- Probably the only NLP trainer in India who teaches you practical NLP that you can use in the Boardroom
- Interviewed by Times Of India - Click Here
- Interviewed by Mid-Day - Click Here
- Interviewed for 2nd time by Mid-Day - Click Here
- Interviewed by MJ Shubhra of Radio One 94.3 FM - Click Here
- More than 2000 skill endorsements on linkedin
- 20 Years In IT Industry , Reputed For Turning Around Troubled Projects
Watch Video Testimonials For Anil Dagia’s Trainings
Terms & Conditions
I. These terms & conditions are about delivering value and about increasing transparency in our relationship so that you can make the best choices for you.
II. The full payment of covers the cost of following:
a. Your attendance for the training program
b. One copy of the students course material for certification trainings
c. Assessment & Certification for certification trainings
d. Refreshments as per the course advertisement
III. Course participant’s commitment
a. Course participant will pay in full, by the payment due date, for courses they have booked
b. Course participant will pro-actively and with an open mind participate in their training
a. International & remote payments are required to be made in full at the time of registration
b. For in-person payments, a minimum non-refundable deposit for an amount announced for each course individually, is required when making a booking for the full course. Remaining full payment must be made 15 days prior to start of the booked course.
c. In case of any privileged pricing earned by any participant, FULL payment MUST be made within 24 HOURS of booking your seat else the pricing offer will be withdrawn
a. It is the responsibility of the course participant to attend courses on which they are booked
b. Should the participant miss out on their attendance during the training, they will not be eligible for any refund.
VI. Cancellations & Refunds
a. Option for cancellations & refunds is not available
b. Alternatively, you may transfer to a later program or provide a substitute delegate at the sole discretion of 5th Element and will attract fees which will be decided on a case to case basis. Requests for the same MUST be made in written communication.
VII. Audio / Video recording of the session is strictly not allowed.