Sale Date Ended
"MARATHON - RUN FOR EDUCATION" By All India Students Welfare Association (AISWA) From Chennai Marina
All India Student Welfare Association (AISWA) is a unique welfare organization for students from all over India aiming to enhance, encourage and enlighten their talents in the fields of Education, Sports and National integrates and to propagate about the awareness of Human rights, child labour, education, poverty & unemployment etc.
AISWA provides free study materials, sports materials and awards to outstanding students. It was founded by students with the vision “Education for All”. The organization works for the betterment of students. To broaden its mass base, the AISWA is working ceaselessly to unite and lead the student towards their cherished goals.
Let’s join hands in rooting out such social problems and help in providing education to all. Let’s get motivated, be socially responsible and proactive in our drive against problems our country faces.
FOR MORE INFORMATION : http://www.aiswa.co.in/vision.aspx#
1. Age limit to enter: 12 years and above.
2. You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed.
3. Your entry and running number bib is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
4. Disqualification in case runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or timing bib tag with another individual.
5. AISWA reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry, who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
6. No result or certificate will be given to runners who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
7. Please note if you don`t wear your timing bib tag as instructed, you won`t be able to get an official finish time or Certificate recording your finish times.
8. Every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest worn. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the event.
9. Runners wearing Bib tag and registered for Timing Tags will be eligible for Prize Money No bib tag No Timing No Prize Money. Participants are not allowed to run with unregistered runners or with babies/children who are under aged for the designated category.
10.Further, AISWA reserves the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit.
11.For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage. ENIL is not responsible for any loss of baggage and/or its belongings.
13.For security reason participants are requested to cooperate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venue and on route.
14.Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day.
15.Photographs taken of runners during promotion and on race day may be used for the purpose of promoting the event for current and coming years.
16.The event is scheduled to take place on October 11, 2015 in Chennai City. Any change in the event schedule shall be updated on the website. AISWA reserves the right to cancel the event without any prior notification. You are requested to view the website for such updates relating to the event.