India Salon Pro & Beauty Market India is scheduled to be held at Hotel Renaissance, Mumbaiduring 31st January & 1st February 2012. The two shows will be co-located for ease for those inboth industries and will see two days of energetic networking, education and recognition throughawards. This year’s edition sees an eclectic mix of global and Indian players, as well as emergingcompanies, each showcasing their latest product and service offerings, innovations in an excitingyet business- like manner.
Some of the highlights to expect at India Salon Pro and Beauty Market India:
Exhibition: launch pad for all brands entering the market or those already there butneeding to connect with retailers and distributors
- Conference: Where does beauty stand in India? What is its scope for growth? All thesequestions and more will be answered here
- Awards: May the best Wo/Man Win!: Quite simply see it to believe it!
- Salon owners meet: Setting up a salon takes time, patience and taste. It’s a challenge sothis meet can help to clarify several queries• Mega Hair Show: Global giants in the hair styling business will show off their skills
- Brides 2012: Wedding season is around the corner all over India and this workshop will talkabout the significance of styling and the bridal business in India
- Franchising: Understanding in depth the pros and cons of franchising
- Salon Management: Is it an art or science? It’s an amalgamation of both. Visit and one cansee how both are used in perfect harmony
- Barber’s Safari: A highlight event where batches of 200 barbers will learn to better theirskills from their internationally renowned compatriots
- The Palette: The best beauty brands will explore techniques in casual, formal and coutureas well as bridal make-up
- Aesthetician Capsules: Demonstrations of the latest facials and body therapies by leadingbrands
- Over Coffee: Pre-booked meetings with exhibitors/professionals for consultations and bookings
- Brand Buyer Meets: Major retailers will be there to meet participants.
- This will mainly be a B2B event
- Brand Activation Arenas: See the live demonstration of products. This Arena will berelevant, adaptable and profitable for the entire industry.Both these events are supported by NHBA (National Hair & Beauty Association) and AIBHA (AllIndia Beauty Specialists and Hair Dressers Association). India Salon Pro & Beauty Market India is atrue reflection of the industry’s needs.