100 km ride where cycle will be provided to rider with Breakfast,refreshment points and on route support.
Sale Date Ended
100 km ride where cycle will not be provided to rider but Breakfast,refreshment points and on route support will be provided.
Sale Date Ended
The long awaited Century Ride is planned for cyclists in and around Hyderabad on Nov 1.
The ride will be fully supported with refreshment points and on-route support.
Breakfast will also be provided during the ride.
Details of the ride:
Distance: 100 KM
Venue: HBC Bike Station Gachibowli.
Date: Nov 01, 2015
Time: 5:15 am (assemble time)
• A Bicycle in good road worthy condition
• Helmet - a must
• Drinking water - another must
• Puncture repair kit/spare tube
• Dry fruits/Chikki/Dates etc., to support you through the ride
• Attitude to be part of this amazing team of one for all and all for one
START HBC Gachibowli bike station
– Over the ORR flyover
– IIIT signal (take left)
-- Microsoft– Wipro junction
-- ORR junction (take right, under the flyover)
-- Take the first left towards Movie Tower hill
--Take right after Movie Tower towards Shankarpalli
-- Shankarpalli - Nawabpet - Vikarabad Road till 50 km Checkpoint.
and follow the same route back.
Please be informed that the ride starts at 5.30AM (dot on time). You are welcome to call us on any ride related info.
Please follow the below mentioned link for more rides:
1. Please choose the event carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified.
2. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, cramps, fatigue, dehydration, complications arising out of pre-existing medical conditions, accidents, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
3. You agree that Hyderabad Bicycling Club and associated companies or entities that organize the Event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
4. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interests of your health and event safety.
5. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the Event.
6. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Hyderabad Bicycling Club or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
7. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
8. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
9. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
10. Please carry your govt. approved id card at time of event for issuing of bicycles.
11. Helmets are Mandatory for the ride.