Sale Date Ended
FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Training course based on ISO 22000:2005 (Food safety Management System)
Intertek is an internationally reputed certification body with accreditation from United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS) providing certifications for various Management systems. The Training Division of Intertek organizes and conducts QMS, EMS, OHSMS, FSMS, BRC ISMS, EnMS, BCMS Lead Auditor Training Courses, Internal Auditor Training and other customized training to suit the requirements of clients
For more details please call / whatsapp (098143 11283 / 093164 73026)
Intertek’s FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Course aims to provide training for potential Food Safety Management System Lead Auditors and Auditors in order to achieve FSMS auditor/lead auditor status and to assist students with a food industry background to assess the adequacy of the design, implementation and improvement of a food industry organization's food safety management system against FSSC 22000 requirements in accordance with ISO 19011:2011.
It is recommended that the participants attending this course should have adequate knowledge of ISO 22000:2005 Standard and some prior knowledge of QMS/FSMS auditing. No prior knowledge may lead to unsuccessful completion of this course and the gaps in this Knowledge may not be covered during this course.
BENEFITS OF FSMS COURSE FROM INTERTEK
• Highly qualified and experienced faculty delivering the course.
• Exposure of the faculty to all the relevant legislations, and vast auditing background, giving the course a practical approach.
• A combination of theoretical & practical inputs.
• Extensive group discussions, workshops, exercises and role-plays.
• On going evaluation throughout 5 days.
To gain an in-depth and practical understanding of the ISO 22000:2005 audit requirements, with particular reference to audit management and consistent report writing
This course is designed to:
• Understand and apply the requirements of ISO 22000:2005
• Understand and apply the requirements of Prerequisite Programs through PAS 220:2008
• Understand and apply the requirements of FSSC 22000
• Understand HACCP principles based on Codex Alimentarius
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of the lead auditor/auditor
• Apply ISO 19011:2011 and ISO/TS 22003:2007 definitions and concepts
• Conduct all phases of auditing as lead auditor/auditor
• Write effective reports
• Conduct follow-up audits
Presentation, Case Studies & Role Plays.
Language - English
Each attendee must have sufficient knowledge of FSSC 22000 requirements before attending this course.
Attending Timing & Timings
5 days including a 2 hour examination on the final day. The course will begin at 8.30 A.M. and will go up to 6.00 P.M. on the first four days and from 8.30 A.M. to 6.00 P.M. on the last day. On last day of the course, there will be 2 hours written examination.
A certificate of successful completion of the course will be issued to those participants who satisfactorily complete the continuous assessment and written examination. However, participants who do not qualify either in continuous assessment or the written examination will be given certificate of attendance only.
Tags - Lead Auditor Training Certification Course IRCA, UK Approved- Chandigarh, Mohali, Baddi, Solan, Parwanoo, Rajpura, Karnal, Moga, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu, Srinagar, Shimla, Sangrur, Panchkula, Karnala, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Ambala, Lalru, Derabassi, Dehradoon, Haridwar, Punjab, Haryana, India, Kullu, Manali, India, Dharamshala, Rewari, Gurgaon, Delhi, Hoshiarpur, Pathankot., Rudarpur, Internal auditor Training course on ISO 22000, HACCP Training Course, IRCA approved course, Auditor Training course, Food safety implementation Training course, Hygiene course, Internal Auditor Training Course, GMP Training, GHP training