Sale Date Ended
Chikmagalur is a calm, serene town full of scenic surprises - hills, valleys, streams and snow-white coffee blossoms. Situated 251 kms from Bangalore, Chikmagalur is a trekker's delight, with its rugged mountain trails. Enchanting Chikmagalur, Chikmagalur resorts with with adventure sports, trekking, wildlife trek and other places in Chikmagalur.
Activities at Chikmagalur
Trekking, Nature walks, Rope activities!!
Day 01: Bangalore to Chikmagalur
- 05:30 AM: Travel from Bangalore to reach the resort by noon for check-in. Freshen-up and relax in the resort.
- 01:00PM to 02:00 PM: Break for Lunch
- 2.30 PM: We will have a briefing session from the Corporate Trainer on the plan of the corporate outbound. The bigger group will be divided into smaller sub groups. These teams will remain in the same groups for next 2 days. We can add more fun to it by adding a theme to the program. E.g. Tribal War, Jungle Book etc.
- The first session will go on till 05:00 PM in the evening. The games conducted will focus on Team Building, Group Behavior, Strategy Formulation and Implementation or any other specific concern of the group.
- 05:00 PM: Snacks Break
- Later the participants can relax in the resort and enjoy the amenities. Campfire will be arranged in the evening.
Day 02: Adventure and Outbound:
- 6.30 AM: Early morning, we will have a session on Yoga and Endurance training. This will be for one and half Hrs.
- 9.00 AM: Breakfast will be served.
- 10:00 AM: All the teams will report at the games point. We will go for a kayaking session in the river. A small travel will be required here.
- Alternatively, we can also trek to Mullayanagiri Peak. It is the highest peak in Karnataka & also highest between Nilgiris & the Himalayas at 6,317ft. The rugged Mulayangiri is a trekker’s delight
- 12.30 PM: Return to the resort for lunch.
- 01.00 PM: Lunch
- 02:30 PM: Post lunch we will come back to the resort and have some team games and a de-briefing session by the senior corpoarte trainer. We will also conduct rope activities like Zipline/Jumaring with the adventure experts.
- 05:00 PM: Tea Break. Later, groups who want to opt for spa sessions can opt for them.
- 07:00 PM: We will meet again as per the instructions of the senior trainer. He will give his feedback as per his observation on the particpants and their behavior as a team. This will be followed by a small award function.
- Overnight stay will continue at the resort.
Day 03: After Breakfast, we depart for Bangalore.
- This trip will be promising in terms of natural beauty and thrilling adventure covering trekking/ kayaking and team games.