Sale Date Ended
Day 1: Basics of Scrum
• What is Empirical Process and Defined Process?
• Why Software Development is hard and complex?
Agile Values and Principles
• Introduction to Agile Manifesto
• 12 Agile Principles
• Introduction to Scrum Framework
• Scrum Roles
• Scrum Artifacts
• Scrum Ceremonies
Getting Started with Scrum
• How to go about implementing Scrum?
• What is the impact on Organization Structure and policies?
• Product Owner’s responsibilities
• Scrum Master’s responsibilities
• Development Team’s responsibilities
• What is the role of other organization roles in Scrum?
• Where does the Project Manager fit?
Day 2: Scrum in Action
• Characteristics of a Product Backlog
• Grooming Product Backlog
• Estimating Product Backlog
• Prioritizing the Product Backlog
Scrum in Action: Simulation
• Introduction to Class Project
• What is Definition of Done and how a bad DoD can affect NPS?
• Discuss how the product evolves during the Sprint.
• Discuss the ceremonies and activities during the Sprint.
• Conduct Sprint Planning, Execute couple of Sprints, DSMs, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
Agile Estimation and Planning
• What is involved in Release Planning?
• Release Planning activities.
• Briefly discuss how to scale Scrum
• Discuss a case study.
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive
• Qualification for Scrum Master Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification). You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
• Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years
• Scrum Framework Poster
• A deck of Play Scrum cards
• 16 PDUs towards any PMI credential
About the Certification:
The CSM test has a passing score of 24 out of 35 questions. You will have two attempts within 90 days after you receive your welcome email to pass the test at no cost. The test consists of a combination of multiple-choice and true/false questions. It will take approximately 60 minutes to complete it. You’ll be required to demonstrate your understanding of key Scrum elements, including:
• General Scrum knowledge
• Scrum roles
• Scrum meetings
• Scrum artifacts