Bhorgiri To Bhimashankar 10 September 2017
* Exclusive of GST 5%
Last Date: 10-09-2017
Bhorgiri To Bhimashankar 17 September 2017
* Exclusive of GST 5%
Last Date: 17-09-2017
BHORGIRI TO BHIMASHANKAR
Bhorgiri is a small fort located below the plateau of bhimashankar.The trek route is through dense jungle and provides many opportunities for nature lovers and particularly Photographers !! One can see the state animal of Maharashtra which Giant Squirrel, in local language recognized as Shekru.
Bhorgiri village is a very small village. There are hills on the three side of the village. And one of the hills has Bhorgiri fort and caves. The trek route is through dense jungle and provides many opportunities for nature lovers and particularly Photographers!!! One can see the state animal of Maharashtra Giant Squirrel, in local language known as “Shekru.” In Monsoon this is the perfect trek for Beginners, Nature Lovers, and Photographers. It’s a plain Jungle walk of around 3 Hours which ends at “Gupta Bhimashankar”. One has to pass the Streams & waterfall to reach the Bhimashankar Temple.
MAX ALTITUDE : 3200 Ft
APPROX TREKING DISTANCE: 7 Km.
START POINT: Bhorgiri
END POINT: Bhorgiri
1. 05.30 am After Attendance Departure for Bhorgiri.
2. 07.30 am Tea & Breakfast on the Way.
3. 09.00 am Reach Bhorgiri Village. Toilets are not available
throughout the Trek &4. at Base Village.
4.09.15 am After Introduction & Briefing Start a Trek towards
Bhimashankar. Cross the Streams, enjoy Waterfalls.
5.12.30 pm Reach Bhimashankar.
6. 01.00 pm Lunch at Local Dhaba.
7. 02.30 pm Start return journey towards Pune with happy
memories. Evening Tea & Snacks on the way.
8.07.00 pm Reach plus valley adventure office same route.
950/- + 5% GST
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts & Coordinators of the Trek
4. Safety equipment
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc..
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Please refer our website:-
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: