Art of living: Part I Course
The degree to which stress unduly influences our lives is generally underestimated: Often the mind clings on to anger, guilt, or regret about the past, or is plagued by anxiety and worry about the future. This oscillation of the mind causes tension and stress both for ourselves and for the people around us and leads to reduced effectiveness in action. Breath is the link between body and mind, and thus is the key to handling our mind and negative emotions, and releasing our true potential - at work, at home, and at leisure.
Course elements include:
* Practical knowledge to deal with the daily challenges of life.
* Interactive exercises.
* Yoga, stretching, and relaxation exercises.
* Meditation and powerful breathing techniques.
* Sudarshan Kriya, a unique breathing technique.
* Reduced stress.
* More joy and enthusiasm.
* Improved efficiency and productivity (at work and at home).
* Greater self-esteem.
* Enhanced health and sense of well-being.
* Improved interpersonal skills.
* Clearer perception and decision-making.
* Shining expression and enhanced beauty.
* Anti-aging or rejuvenating effects.