Advance Excel Training
Sale Date Ended
Advance Excel Workshop
Program Name - Advance MS-Excel Training
Duration - 4 Saturdays (Approx. 4 Hours per Saturday) - 3 PM to 7 PM
Venue - Laqshya Academy, Mira Road (E).
Program Contents - Given Below
Target Audience - Working Professionals (Accounts/Finance/Banking/Backoffice/Admin)
Batch Size - 12 Seats (First Come First Serve)
Training Cost - Rs.2999/- (Two Thousands Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Only)
Program Start Date - Saturday, 16/05/2015, 3 PM to 7 PM
Why Excel - Microsoft Excel is one of the greatest, most powerful, most important software applications of all time. Many in the industry will have no doubt about it. It provides enormous capacity to do quantitative analysis, letting you do anything from statistical analyses of databases with hundreds of thousands of records to complex estimation tools with user-friendly front ends. And unlike traditional statistical programs, it provides an intuitive interface that lets you see what happens to the data as you process them. Excel is everywhere you look in the business world—especially in areas where people are adding up numbers a lot, like marketing, business development, sales, and, yes, finance. Extracting data from back-end systems and shoving it around in Excel spread sheets. Hope you will get great learning from this program which is specially designed for working professionals. We at Laqshya Academy believes in Quality Training & Delivery.
Program Contents - Topic Wise
1) Excel Quick Overview : Use of Excel, its boundaries & features. What’s latest in new releases.
2) Data Formatting & Custom settings : Number, Text, Date, Currency, Custom settings. Data formatting & cleaning
3) Conditional Formatting : Once defined, it will automatically change color of values e.g. up or down, high or low, pass or fail, profit or loss etc.
4) Filters, Queries & Data Sorting : Drill down your data to your desired level. Sort data based on your choice e.g. like North, East, West, South rather than alphabetically.
5) Formula Writing & Fixing Errors: Financial, Logical, Text, Day and Time, Statistical, Mathematical etc Sum, Average, Count, Minimum, Maximum, Absolute, Concatenate, Count, CountA, CountBlank, CountIf, Day, Today, Even, Exact, Exp, Find, Int, IsBlank, Left, Len, Lower, Upper, Proper, Now, Power, Rank, Right, Round, Trim etc.
6) If-Then-Else & Nested If commands : Produce different set of results based on slabs, conditions. Learn to use Nested if (if within if) for complex situations.
7) Vlookup / Hlookup : You have large amount of data placed at different locations & you want to merge it based on common values & it’s relevance.
8) Graphs &Charts : In this workshop you will learn how to create, modify & update graphs / charts like Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, Scatter, 3D etc.
9) Hyper / Data Linking : Hyper & data linking, within or outside Worksheet / Excel File is an important feature. This helps update data automatically.
10) Grouping - Ungrouping : Sometime data needs to be grouped for summarized results & crisp view. Grouping & ungrouping feature will help you do so.
11) Pivot Tables : Summarize your data as per your desire. You need to select data in a range & produce consolidated results in user defined reporting formats.
12) Macros Recording, use, editing, linking : Record, edit & use Macros with little or no programming knowledge. You can automate various day to day things using Macros which will help you save time and efforts.
13) Security &Protection : It will help you protect your cells, worksheet or an excel file from unauthorized use. You can create various kind of forms to enable users to fill date.
14) Data validation : prevent wrong data entry in your specified format. This will help you design various formats based on company requirements
Our Website - www.academy.laqshya.in |Contact Mobile - 8879773177 / 7208669962 | Contact Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Payment & Booking – www.tinyurl.com/advexcel
1)Training once registered can’t be cancelled or rescheduled by participant(s).
2)In case of unavoidable circumstances program may be cancelled or rescheduled.
3)In case of permanent cancellation of the Program, training fee will be refunded to participants.
4)MS Office version for all Training will be either 2007 or 2010.
5)Numbers of seats are limited to 12. Registrations will be done on first come first serve basis.