Last Date: 04-11-2016
Sandhan Valley Trek is a unique experience combining adventure activities such as Rappelling and staying amidst nature. Sandhan valley is a water carved valley around 200 feet deep. Sandhan is located near beautiful Bhandardara region near village called Samrad. Samrad village and Sandhan Valley is surrounded by few more forts and scenic places. Brilliant & deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of mountain range. At some places its width is less than 3 ft so that at some places sun rays unable to reach. So it’s called valley of shadow. it is accessible throughout the year except monsoon. To go at end side of gorge you have cross 2-3 water pools, water level changes according to seasons, in winter it is up to waist & in summer it is up to knee height. At the end of valley you get magnificent view of high cliffs & deep valley.
The Sandhan valley trek incorporates a rappelling experience and freehold rock climbing and descending. Technical support of experienced trekkers and all safety mountaineering equipment will be used for the event to ensure safety.
Sandhan Valley trek starts from Samrad village. Total trek includes rappelling and crossing pool of water and deep gorges and one of its kind of lifetime experience which you feel at end of the trek.
Event Date – 5th & 6th November 2016
Event Location –Sandhan Valley.
Pick up Point - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Pick up Time – 4th November 2016 at 11.00 PM
Fees :- 2200 /- + Service Tax 4.5%
Day 1: (4th November)
- Departure from Pune at 11:00pm
- Non stop journey to Samrad(base Village)
Day 2: (5th November)
- Take A Rest till 7:30 am
- Have a Breakfast
- Start Trekking towards Sandhan Valley
- have a lunch Packed Lunch in between Sandhan Valley trek @1:30 pm
- complete rockpatches with rappelling and descend around 4:00 pm
- Reach Base camp 4:30 pm
- Evening snacks 5:00 pm
- Site seeing (water pond, pinnacle point etc.)
- 9:00 p.m. Dinner time
- 9:30 pm Campfire
- 10.30 p.m. Sleeping in Tents
Day 3: (6th November)
- Wake up @7:30 am
- Breakfast 8:00 am
- Start trek towards base village @ 9:00 am
- Reach base village @01:00 p.m and have Lunch (Not Include In Fees)
- Departure to Pune @ 2.00 p.m.
- Reach Pune @ 8:30 pm
Things to Carry –
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.)
3. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
4. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
5. Trekking shoes (Strictly No – Sandals/Floaters/Chappals)
6. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
7. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
8. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
What Included in Fees :-
- Pune to Pune transportation by private bus including toll and parking charges
- Saturday Breakfast-Lunch-Evening Refreshment-Tea-Dinner
- Sunday Breakfast-Lunch
- Expertise, safety equipments
- First aid kit
Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
Private orders of any food.
Personal expenditure of any kind.
Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes".
Payment Method -
1.Online on http://
2. In a Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
Bank Details -
Account Name - Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number - 915020032483908
Bank - Axis Bank LTD.
Branch - Paud Road
IFSC Code - UTIB0001894
(Note - Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
3. You can Pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Cancellation Policy : Please refer our website https://
Difficulty Level – Medium.
Hurry... Limited Seats...
Book Yours Now..!