Tabletop India welcomes you to our second major event of the year. This time, we are marching into Andheri with lots of games and surprises for all our gamers.
We will be hosting a Splendor and Love Letter tournament. There will be prizes for the winner of each tournament.
We will also be playing over forty games such as Mission Red Planet, Codenames, Redacted, Burgle Bros, Alchemists, Tikal, Concordia, Elfenland, Aquasphere, Mangrovia, Nautilus, Marco Polo, Port Royale, The Village, Ghost Stories, Panic on Wall Street.
We will be having a raffle at 8 pm on the event day. Every attendee gets a single entry to the raffle, and as an additional bonus, any and all winners of any game on the day will get an extra entry to the raffle for EACH of their wins. There will be no limit on entries by win, so come early and win, win, win!
We’ll be having snacks, hot beverages, and cold drinks on the premises throughout the day.
Bring your family and friends and spend a day thrilling to games new and old.
We have priced our tickets at Rs. 300 a head till the 22nd of March 2016 for all our EARLY BIRD GAMERS, so please book early and reserve your seat. Thereafter, tickets wil be priced at Rs. 400 a head. There will be a handful of tickets available on site, as well, so don't worry.
1) Is this event open for newcomers?
Yes! Yes! Yes! Board games are much more than Ludo, Scrabble and Monopoly. We will teach you the rules for each game before you start, and you can try any game whose theme or mechanics you find interesting.
2) Where is the hall located exactly?
The hall is located on the 7th Floor of the YWCA building next to Azad Nagar Metro Station (on the Ghatkophar to Versova Metro line)
3) Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You need to have some identification along with your ticket printout. The age limit is 12 years and older. No children under 12 are permitted.
4) What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
You can take the Ghatkophar-Versova Metro and get off at the Azad Nagar station.
5) What can/can't I bring to the event?
Food and beverages will be provided at the venue. You may bring your own; We encourage a sense of pot-luck and sharing. We will not allow bags around gaming tables due to lack of space.
6) Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. It is not transferable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
7) Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Either a printout or a pdf of your ticket on your smartphone will just do fine
8) What is the refund policy?
No refunds. We apologize for the inconvenience.
9) The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that
A typo like Jyot for Jyoti is understandable, but a Ramanujan Mukherjee is not Ramdas Kharkare.
10) Is there a code of etiquette?
You may follow these rules, so you make the overall experience fun and lively for others.
1. Do not leave in the middle of a game. Most of the games will be short games with timings of a half hour to a little over two hours. If you have to leave early for any reason, do not play any of the longer games. You may ask the organisers to suggest a shorter game for you to join instead.
2. Pay attention when a game is explained. All of the rules will be covered during the explanation. You may ask questions once the organiser is done explaining.
3. This is neither a dating event nor a competition. Do not misbehave or be caustic with any members of the same or opposite sex. In the event of any misbehaviour, you will be immediately debarred from the event. There will be no excuses accepted nor any money refunded.
4. No Gambling. Period.
Event saved successfully!
Email to Friends and Colleagues
You are invited to attend March of the Meeples - A Tabletop Gaming Event and Tournament