Sale Date Ended
The schedule of the Hackathon on Firefox OS and Connected Devices will be as follows:
Fee of each individual for the Hackathon is 250 INR
9AM-11AM: Talk on Firefox OS and Day 1 Agenda.
11AM-6PM (Including Lunch Break): Hands-on Session
9AM-12PM: Talk on IOT and Connected devices
12PM-6PM (Including Lunch Break): Hands-on Session
6PM-7PM: Presentation and Prize distribution.
Talks on following topics will be given:
-> Introduction to Open Source
-> Intro to Mozilla
-> Intro to Firefox OS
-> Intro to Open web apps
-> Intro to WebAPI's
-> Intro to Service workers and Offline apps
-> Intro to Firefox OS apps for mobile devices
-> Intro to apps for Firefox OS TV's
Introduction to Arduino, Raspeberry and implementation for IoT
-> Arduino as a Physical prototyping platform
-> Basic Arduino hands-on experiment
-> Sensors as a service (web 3.0)
-> Working with serial data (UART)
-> Using serial data with Python
-> APIs based experiment
Mozilla Connected Devices
TakeAways will be as follows:
1) Hands on experience and training on Internet of Things and Web Technologies
2) Real time environment experience
3) Chance to create your own prototype with our resources.
4) Guidance from professional mentors from Mozilla.
5) And the spark of the Hackthon, each and every participant who creates a working prototype (Not only winners, but all participants) or shows enthusiasm during the Hackathon, will be awarded PAID INTERNSHIPS in the following start up companies:
-> Engineers Hub
-> Ride On Cab
-> Collab House
-> Bike Shed
-> Awesome Labs
and even internships in MOZILLA !!
Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1684956191752306/