3-States

3-States

 

  • Registration fee

    Sale Date Ended

    INR 900
    Sold Out

Invite friends

Contact Us

Page Views : 260

About The Event

3-States is a 400KM self supported UCAI ride starting and ending at Panjim and passing through Goa - Maharashtra(north) - Karnataka(south). This ride needs to be completed in under 27hours. This ride takes you through fields, forest areas, sea facing highways with smooth tarmac. This route has couple of ghat sections, flat roads, and a rolling terrain with an elevation gain of over 4390mtrs. The route is 90% in the state of Goa and remaining 10% is in Maharashtra and Karnataka.