Buy Two at Price of One!
Last Date: 31-10-2016
Flat 25% Saving. Ends Shortly!
Last Date: 02-11-2016
Start Date: 02-11-2016
Buy Three tickets at Flat 60%!
Sale Date Ended
25+ Thought Leaders, 150+ Top Industry Delegates, Exhibitors, Media power up the Second Edition of this Pioneering Summit on Vehicle After Sales at India by World Auto Forum
World Auto Forum now connects Auto Vendors, Auto Makers, Auto Dealers in 125 Countries.
2016 India Vehicle After Sales Service by World Auto Forum would get
together after sales heads of Leading auto makers like Honda, Hyundai, Maruti,
Tata Motors, Renault, Fiat, Ashok Leyland, Audi, Hero Moto Corp, TVS, Honda
Motorcycles & Scooters etc and also their key Dealer Principals, after Sales
Deaelrship Heads and Service Equipment Vendors and Car Care Products Suppliers.
Come join us and lets share, discuss and Co Create the Agenda & the Future
Path of the After Sales Service Business and Domain in the 21st Century!
Speakers & Panelists ready to power up IVASS 2016 :
1. Rajesh Mukhija- After Sales Head - Hero Moto Corp
2. Punnaivanam S - After Sales Head - Hyundai Motor India
3. Pradeep Chakravarthy- Head After Sales - Honda Cars India
4. Pankaj Chandak - Head Parts - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India
5. Alexis Joseph - Head After Sales - Audi India
6. Amit Jain - CEO - Car Dekho
7. Roopam Asthana - CEO - Liberty Videocon General Insurance
8. TVC Rao - Group Head - Landmark Group
9. Sudhir Malhotra - Head After Sales - Renault India
10. Tanuj Pugalia - MD & CEO - Gallops Motors
11. Nalin Kapoor - COO - Car Dekho
12. Rajendra Bhat - Head After Sales -TVS Motors
13. Gautam Prasad - MD - Audatex India
14. Alok Kapoor - Head - Marketing & FOFO Biz - Mahindra First Choice
15. Sanjeev Agarwal - Head After Sales- Nissan India
and many more.....!!
Official Summit Website : http://worldautoforum.com/ivass/
Final Agenda shall be published at worldautoforum.com/ivass at 9:00 PM, 9th Dec 2016. Agenda Slots, Schedule, Speakers & Panelists may change at last moment due to the Personal Exigencies of the Speakers and/or to optimise & balance participation of all Speakers & Panelists.