1) Vh1 Supersonic Arcade 2015 featuring Skrillex (“Event”) is being held at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai & NCR - Gurgaon on 8th 9th 10th and 11th October, 2015, respectively, and is being organized by Viacom 18 Media Private Limited (“Organizer”).
2) Each ticket admits one person only.
3) Patrons are requested to be aware of fake/color photocopied tickets and are urged to buy tickets from legitimate sources only.
4) Patrons must mandatorily carry an original valid government identity document.
5) Re-entry to the Events is not permitted.
6) Any ticket to be a valid ticket needs to have a barcode or hologram. In case the hologram or the bar code are tampered, such tickets will not be accepted.
7) Tickets will be handed over to patrons at the box office on producing a valid invoice / booking id and original valid government identity document.
8) Entry shall be permitted to guests only above the age of 18 years, age defined as born on or before 1 June 1997.
9) No request for refund in any event or situation shall be entertained, including in case of any rescheduling, cancellation and change in details of Event.
10) The Organizer reserves the rights of admission, even to valid ticket holders.
11) Event is a wristband access Event. Wristbands will be issued at the box office and will enable access to the Event venue for the designated dates.
12) Patrons need to keep/wear their wristband throughout the Event and retain their tickets with them at all times during the Event. If a patron is unable to provide the wristband and ticket on the Organizer’s request, the Organizer reserves the right to remove the patron from the Event venue.
13) Viacom18 reserves the right to randomly check patrons for tickets and wristbands.
14) Wristbands may be washable/tear able and the Patron need to ensure not to lose the same. In case wristbands are taken off, no replacement wristband will be issued.
15) Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced, irrespective of the patron having a ticket.
16) No access shall be allowed to the Event venue without a wristband. Duplicate tickets or wrist bands will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
17) Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
18) Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any personal belongings or any injury/damage that the ticket holder may incur at the venue.
19) Organizer reserves the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry point for security reasons or within the premises of the Event venue.
20) Patrons shall not be allowed to carry the following items:
a) Cameras, video camcorders, any recording devices.
b) Travel Bags and Strolleys
c) Any kind of arms and ammunitions
d) Any sharp items or any object that may harm others
e) Any illegal substances
f) Food and beverages including alcohol
h) Helmets will not be allowed into the event venue.
21) Parking near or at the Event premises may be available depending upon availability and is at the sole risk of the vehicle owner.
22) Organizer will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the Event venue.
23) Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
24) Consumables from outside of the Event are not allowed & will be confiscated.
25) Food and beverages will be available inside the Event venue for purchase. Patrons can purchase food and beverage coupons at the Event venue on a non-refundable basis.
26) Smoking in the venue is strictly prohibited, any ticket holder caught smoking will be asked to leave the venue.
27) Organizer is not responsible for the quality of any food items or drinks served at the venue.
28) Any inappropriate behavior by any of the patron shall lead to eviction of the patrons from the venue.
29) At the Event venue, the Patrons shall not display or endorse any sponsorships, promotional or marketing materials.
30) The ticket permits entry to the Event venue only and does not include any other benefits, after-party, meet and greet, etc., whatsoever.
31) Access to any promotional parties or after parties, may have other ticketing requirements and shall be purchased by the patron separately.
32) Strobe lighting at this Event may cause epileptic fits and/or seizures. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions.
33) This Event uses amplified sound, wearing hearing protection at the Event may be helpful.
34) First aid/medical facilities may be provided, however, the Organizer shall not be responsible for any problems that any Patron may face at the Event.
35) Patrons acknowledge that the Organizer shall not be liable for any mishap, injury, accident, untoward incident, physical harm of any nature, death, loss of life or limb, etc., caused to him/her, at the Event venue, either before, during or after the Event; or while traveling to the Event; and the same will not be attributed to the Organizer, neither shall the Organizer be held responsible towards the same or be liable to indemnify or make good any claim being raised against it, for whatsoever nature.
36) The Event is subject to force majeure conditions and government permissions and regulations. The Event may be rescheduled or cancelled at the sole discretion of Organizer.
37) Artist lineup and billed attractions may be subject change at the Organizer’s sole discretion.
38) Patrons carrying or suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the Event venue or at the entry shall be searched and their entry shall be restricted.
39) Patrons hereby grant the Organizer the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the images and/or recording of any tape made with the ticket holder’s appearance on any mode/medium of broadcast anywhere in the world and for any purposes whatsoever including advertising, publicity and promotion etc.
40) The Organizer reserves the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to patrons found in breach of these terms and conditions, including, if necessary, to evict the patrons from the venue.
41) Food and beverage coupons shall be purchased at the Event venue and will not be refundable.
42) All disputes to be settled under the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts only.
BY PURCHASING THE TICKET, THE PATRON ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS