Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
After capturing the hearts of millions around the globe through beautiful bollywood covers, YouTube sensation Pehchan Music, India’s top music creator is here to take care of our winter blues.
Pehchan Music in collaboration with Felicity, IIIT Hyderabad is excited to announce the live concert of Rahul Jain in Hyderabad this January. He has been recognized as the most-heard YouTube artist of 2017.
Some of his famous covers include “Dil De Diya Hai”, “Zara Zara”, “Tera Jaisa Yaar Kahan”, “Pardesi Pardesi” and “Ae Kash ke hum”. Rahul Jain has also given his voice for Bollywood films:
● Fever Starring Rajeev Khandelwal & Gauhar Khan (Teri Yaad)
● 1921 Starring Karan Kundra & Zareen Khan (Aane Wale Kal)
Get a sneak peek of the stunning Bollywood covers here:
Artist Line-up and their description:
Playback Singer • Live Performer • Bollywood Music Composer •Youtube Sensation
Reality Shows -:
Have More Than 100+ Million Hits On His Covers On All The Social Media Including Youtube Facebook Instagram Etc
Checkout the playlist of Rahul Jain -
● Entry for age 4 years and above only. All attendees must have a valid ticket. Children aged above 4 years will require tickets for admission. Any ticket holder under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied ticket holders under the age of 12 years will not be allowed to enter.
● A government issued, valid photo ID must be produced at entry.
● No refunds on purchased ticket are possible.
● The ticket is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstances.
● Please keep your ticket with you at all times.
● Beware of counterfeit tickets/ fake/colour photocopied tickets. . A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
● Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
● Each ticket admits one person only. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
● Parking near or at the event premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the event.
● This ticket permits entry to the event/festival grounds only. Any after parties or related events may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
● Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of the food item or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests; organizers encourage festival guests to drink responsibly and in
● Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
● First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take responsibility for any problems arising.
● AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE SHOW IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage (recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data with relation to the event. The organizers reserve the right to eject you from the venue for doing so.
● Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
● No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
● The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event or any theft or losses suffered at or due to the event. The holder of the ticket hereby agree and undertake not to hold the organiser and/or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that the ticket holder may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred on account of the show.
● No drug use allowed - consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities.
● No liability and claims of food, pollution and other consumption poisoning will be entertained.
● No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining the written consent of the promoter.
● The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder’s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
● These terms and conditions shall be governed by laws of India and any dispute/claim arising hereunder shall be subject to jurisdiction of Mumbai courts.
● These terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between the ticket holder and the organiser with respect to the show.