Sale Date Ended
All you aspiring writers, come down for this wonderful workshop, which will be conducted over 2 days, on 15th and 16th Oct 2016, at Soulful Cafe, Baner Pashan Link Road, in Pune, by the famous Gouri Dange.
Whether you are a published or aspiring writer, or simply enjoy writing, this 2-day workshop, or ‘Writer’s Gym’ will help you limber up on these lines:
• Understanding your own writing aspirations
• Honing productive writing habits - enabling and disabling situations
• Getting into, and then past, the purely autobiographical
• Dreaming up characters, relationships and events.
• Matching content and genre for the right fit
• Editing, rewriting, and evaluating your and other writer’s work
• The interplay between creativity, inspiration and plain hard work
• Writing-to-order: The craft and the commerce
(While the workshop will be conducted in English, those more comfortable in Marathi and Hindi writing and communicating can participate fruitfully too.)
Registrations are now open.
Call +91-9822407232 or +91-9168245755
Share this post, and invite all aspiring writer friends you have and spread the love!