Sale Date Ended
Karnataka is truly ‘One state. Many worlds’, isn’t it??? That’s exactly why we have now come up with a plan to transport you to one of the other worlds. Known as the ‘Capital of Malenaadu’, Shimoga is one of the relatively less explored nature get-aways in Karnataka. The word ‘Shimoga’ is the distorted version of ‘Shiva Moga’, which means ‘Shiva’s face’. The city lies of the banks of the river Tunga and receives copious rainfall during monsoons. We will also be exploring Jog falls, which is spectacular only in this season as the dam opens now.
Join F5 this monsoon ; we will help you soak in the beauty of Malenaadu!
Call us on 080-39510700 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATES – 19th, 20th, 21st August - Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
DAY 1 – August 19th
Leave from Bangalore to Shimoga at 6 AM. Breakfast en route. Reach Shimoga homestay at 1 PM. Treat yourself to a wholesome lunch. Relax. Activities planned from 4 30 PM onwards. Overnight at homestay.
DAY 2 – August 20th
Day to visit Jog! Have breakfast, pack lunch and leave for Jog. Have a rendezvous with elephants on the way. Reach Jog by afternoon. Soak in the beauty. Return to homestay with lingering memories of the lovely falls. Overnight at homestay.
DAY 3 – August 21st
Wake up early to the chirping of birds. Trek to bird sanctuary (2 kms one way) and get back to homestay by 8 30 AM. Or choose to just sip coffee and relax. This is your day to go around the plantation and spend time as you wish. Leave for Bangalore after lunch. Rewind the two days and refresh!
1. Transport in tempo traveler or similar
2. All meals for Friday, Saturday and Sunday(except dinner) and two cups of coffee/tea/milk per day.
3. Clean and basic accommodation on twin/multiple sharing basis. The place is a villa by the riverside.
4. All activities
5. Guidance of an F5 traveller.
1. Tips, beverages not mentioned in the itinerary and other expenses of personal nature.
2. Any additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
1. To and fro planned with our reliable transport vendors.
2. Stay in an estate rather than a hotel.
3. First aid kit.
4. Group tours only ( of course there will be quite a bit of ME time at most of the places). We don’t encourage venturing out solo, unless you go with at least 1 or 2 more women from the group. If you do, you do so only at your own risk.
5. All riverside activities safe for children. Overall, a family-friendly place.
Upto 10 days prior prior to the date of commencement of trip – 25% deducted and 75% refunded as cash.
Upto 2 days/48 hours prior to the date of commencement of trip – 50% deducted and rest refunded as cash.
Within 48 hours of the commencement of trip/Last day intimation/no show – No refund.
50% of the trip cost is required to confirm the booking.
F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
The trip is NON-SMOKING and NON-ALCOHOLIC.
F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.
PC - Savita, F5er.