Sale Date Ended
Plus Valley Adventure Presents Winter Adventure Camps for Children’s between 8 to 16 yrs old.
These camps are specially designed to keep in mind few things.
Outdoor Education - Outdoor education usually refers to organized learning that takes place in the outdoors. Outdoor education programs sometimes involve residential or journey-based experiences in which students participate in a variety of adventurous challenges in the form of outdoor activities such as Trekking, climbing, ropes courses, and group games. Outdoor education draws upon the philosophy, theory, and practices of experiential education and environmental education.
We help these children explore more than just forts, forests, mountains, birds and animals. They, in-fact explore their “own self”!!!
In our camps, these children participate in activities and discover their skills in the skits they put up. Where they find a platform for their hidden opinions and voices; and are amazed by their own talents; participate in adventure to overcome their innate fears during activities like river crossing, rappelling, rock climbing and Treasure Hunt etc. and learn to bond together to become wonderful team players.
When these little kids come back from the camps, their parents are surprised to see them transformed into young men and women who have added years to their ages.
Aims of our camps –
1. Learn how to overcome adversity.
2. Enhance personal and social development.
3. Develop a deeper relationship with nature.
Here, we look for these important aspects –
Teach outdoor survival skills
Improve problem solving skills
Develop leadership skills
Understand natural environments
Activities in Children’s Camp:-
Rappelling, Trekking, Nature Study, Rock climbing, Team Building Games, Cooking Competition, Treasure Hunt (Compass based), Night Trail, etc.
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.)
3. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
4. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
5. Trekking shoes (Strictly No – Sandals/Floaters/Chappals)
6. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
7. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
Itinerary (From 6.00 am to 10.00 am & from 5.00 pm to 9.00 pm)
Day 1: 2th Dec– Travel to Campsite, Introduction session, Rest
Day 2: 3th Dec– Trek-Nature Trail, Games-Team Building Activities
Day 3: 4th Dec– Rock Climbing-Rappelling, Cooking Competition, Night Trail,
Day 4: 5th Dec– Outdoor games, Treasure Hunt (Compass Based)
Probable Camp Location –
1. Tamhini Campsite – a beautiful campsite near Tamhini Ghat, Pune enclosed with Lush Green Mountains, Evergreen Forests, Streams & Rivers.
2. Kamet Adventures - Kamet Adventures campsite is situated near to Andra Lake; the vast waters of lake can be seen right in front from the campsite.
3. Camp Koyna Resort - Camp Koyna is situated on the banks of the majestic Koyna backwaters on the perimeter of Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, ahead of Kaas Plateau, further form the village Bamnoli in Satara District.
The Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, the Backwaters of Koyna River and the Vasota Fort represent the aqua, terra and aero elements that offer the ultimate paradise for nature and adventure lovers. The varieties of adventure and wildlife activities that exist around are limitless.
Camp Fees – INR 5650/- + 4.5% Service Tax
For all locations.
Cost Includes –
Travelling from Pune to Pune
All Food (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner for all days)
Cost Excludes –
Anything which is not mentioned in included list.
For more detail contact-
Pooja - 8308963500
Prajakta - 8380054989