Sale Date Ended
Wild Jungle Safari And Trekking At Pathanamthitta ,
About this Experience
Why to travel far in order to enjoy the beauty of monsoons when everything about it could be enjoyed right here in Kerala! A perfect getaway for all of you who wants to breathe in fresh clean air amidst the lush green woods this monsoon.
How will you do that?
An adventurous 8 hour long jeep drive into the interiors of Kerala's densest forest sector,the eastern mountain ranges of Pathanamthitta.
Konni, a forested village in Pathanamthitta, situated on the banks of the mighty Achencoil River is a vast expanse of forests of Western Ghats crisscrossed by numerous streams and rivulets, which add to the exceptional scenic beauty of the landscape.
What’s so special about this place?
- An 8 hour drive through the dense jungles which has the purest breath of fresh air in Kerala!
- 30 kms of pure off roading experience, that too in the dense forests on a four wheel drive jeep.
- A short trek to the Kattathipara viewpoint to enjoy the scenic beauty
- A visit to Kurichi Siva temple. Explore the relics of this aboriginal temple.
- A dip in the wild streams flowing through the forests.
- Chance to see elephants, bisons, deers, monkeys, birds and even much more enroute!
What will I do there?
- Ride through the thick jungle listening to the gurgling brooks in the sturdy four wheel drive vehicle!
- It’s a combo! An off road jeep drive and trek.
- A short visit to the tree houses(if time permits!)
- If you haven't tried the Hogenakkal bowl boat ride, then this is a unique chance to experience it. (extra payments)
- Elephant safaris for anyone who is interested (extra payments)