Sale Date Ended
On 17th & 18th September there is going to be a workshop on voice modulation & voice-overs in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The workshop will elaborate basic to complex principles of voice modulation. Participants will be trained in voice-overs, communication skills, voice modulation skills, throat exercises to improve control, and also dubbing techniques. This is going to be a great event for professionals who believe their careers can benefit from voice modulation, students who are exploring these or in fact any other streamline career options, key personnel that asserts influence over other individuals, and people who just think they need to learn how to manipulate voice.
What can you expect to gain?
• Training and certification in voice modulation & voice-over techniques. It reflects that you will be eligible to be a part of voice-over & other voicing production projects.
• You will be more likely to end up with job opportunities if you already are or are planning to be a show artist (Voicing is an industry of its own).
• Command of your voice.
• You will be more in control of how the message of communication is received by a listener.
• You will be more fluent in speech and hence you will be able to communicate confidently.
• You will be able to clearly convey what you mean with the character of your voice, reducing frustration.
• You will be able to give better presentations.
• You could speak fluently in more than one accent.
• An enhanced speech will mean more respect from your peers, family & superiors.
These are just a few fundamental implications of the workshop; the real life practical benefits are exponentially great. You will also be recording your own demo voice-over CD in a professional studio and studio microphone. This will increase the chances of you breaking into voicing industry by ten folds. You will also be registered in our pool of voicing talent that gets suiting job offers as they become available, as they always do. We have been working in the industry for a while and we are always looking for budding talent.
We have a guest appearance of MR.AMARINDER SINGH SODHI who is a renowned voice artist and an actor. He has worked with Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma in "JAB TAK HAI JAAN". He is also lending his voice for Rick Harrison of Pawn Stars which is a very popular show on HISTORY TV 18.
So don't miss this opportunity to interact and learn from a celebrity voice artist.
We urge you to register your spot as there are limited places.