Book Online Tickets for Viva Goa, Panjim. Viva Goa is a 200KM self supported UCAI cycle ride starting and ending at Panjim and passing just across the boarder to Karwar. This ride needs to be completed in under 13.5hours. This ride takes you through fields, forest areas and with smooth tarma

Viva Goa

 

  • Registration Fee

    Sale Date Ended

    INR 500
    Sold Out

Invite friends

Contact Us

Page Views : 148

About The Event

Viva Goa is a 200KM self supported UCAI cycle ride starting and ending at Panjim and passing just across the boarder to Karwar. This ride needs to be completed in under 13.5hours. This ride takes you through fields, forest areas and with smooth tarmac. This route has a few ghat sections, flat roads, and a rolling terrain with an elevation gain of over 2050mtrs. The route is 90% in the state of Goa and remaining 10% is in Karnataka.

 

 

Venue Map