Tabletop India Republic Day 2016 Game-athon E-Ticket. Admits One.
Sale Date Ended
Tabletop India Republic Day 2016 Game-athon tickets only 30
Sale Date Ended
Tabletop India welcomes you and the year 2016 with our first event of the year. We’ve got a lot of games and surprises for all our gamers.
First up, we’ll be playing several recent releases such as Five Tribes, Istanbul, Colt Express, Splendor, Machi Koro, Redacted, Concordia, Star Wars: Imperial Assualt, Burgle Bros, Voyages of Marco Polo, La Granja, and classics such as El Grande, Citadels, Panic on Wall Street, Cyclades, Alhambra and more.
We'll also be having two short roleplaying games: Everyone is John and Dread. If you want to register for those, you can do so on the day itself.
We’ll be having a raffle at 8 pm on the event day. For the lucky winners, we have a brand new copy of Dominion (sponsored by My Toys, Ghatkophar East) as well as several all-day gaming coupons (sponsored by Creeda Board Game cafe). Every attendee gets a single entry to the raffle, and as an additional bonus, any and all winners of any game on the day will get an extra entry to the raffle for EACH of their wins. There will be no limit on entries by win, so come early and win, win, win!
If you’re interested in some of the games that we'll be playing, My Toys will be there with a huge stock of games from companies such as Mayfair Games and Z-Man Games for you to purchase. They’ll have games such as Catan, Peurto Rico, Lords of Vegas, Terra Mystica, and dozens of others.
We’ll be having snacks, hot beverages, and cold drinks on the premises throughout the day.
Bring your family and friends and spend a day thrilling to games new and old.
Either a printout or a pdf of your ticket on your smartphone will just do fine
8) What is the refund policy?
No refunds. We apologize for the inconvenience.
9) The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that
Typo like Jyot for Jyoti is understandable, but a Ramanujan Mukherjee is not Ramdas Kharkare.
10) Is there a code of etiquette?
You may follow these rules, so you make the overall experience fun and lively for others.
1. Do not leave in the middle of a game. Most of the games will be short games with timings of a half hour to a little over two hours. If you have to leave early for any reason, do not play any of the longer games. You may ask the organisers to suggest a shorter game for you to join instead.
2. Pay attention when a game is explained. All of the rules will be covered during the explanation. You may ask questions once the organiser is done explaining.
3. This is neither a dating event nor a competition. Do not misbehave or be caustic with any members of the same or opposite sex. In the event of any misbehaviour, you will be immediately debarred from the event. There will be no excuses accepted nor any money refunded.
4. No Gambling. Period.