Sale Date Ended
Information About Kavlya Fort and Shivtharghal:-
Shivthar Ghal is a rare yet refreshing, silent yet soothing, small yet unique place waiting to be explored. The name comes from a cavern in this place (‘Ghal’ is for a cavern in Marathi) where Samarth Ramdas (the guru of ‘Shivaji Maharaj’) used to sit, pray, meditate and more importantly ed down the famous ‘Dasbodh’ manu. Shivthar Ghal is a quiet abode, housing some lush green places, a lovely waterfall and a river and some of the toughest on foot, picturesque mountains. Ideal for trekkers, however the silence and the natural beauty here (which can be seen in all forms possible) can soothe one and all.
stands guarding Varandha ghat, offers view of Shivtharghal.
Date: 4th December 2016
Pickup Point :-
Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3 Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud Pune 29.
Things to Carry - 1. Luggage packed in sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
2. Complete spare set of clothes.
3. Water bottle (3 Ltr) compulsory.
4. Personal medication.
5. Good trekking shoes (floaters/sandals/
6. Camera -Optional.
1. Reporting time 05.30 am
2. Departure from Pune by 06.00 am.
3. In route Halt for breakfast by 08.00 am.
4. Leave towards Kavlya Fort 8.30a.m.
5. Introduction at 9.45am.
6. Reach base village of Kavlya & immediately start a trek towards Kurdugad. 10.00 a.m.
7. Return To Base of Kavlya Fort 11.30 a.m.
8.Start Journey Towards Shivtharghal 11.45a.m
9.Rech to Shivthargahl 01.00 p.m.
10. Lunch at Shivtharghal 1 pm to 1.30 p.m.
11. Going To Shivtharghal
12. Return to 03.30 p.m.
13. Evening Refreshment 04.00 p.m.
14. Start a return journey with sweet memories.
15. Return to Pune by 8.30pm.
Difficulty Level - Easy
Activity Fees -
1500 + Service tax( 4.5%) Applied by Govt
what’s included in Fees
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
what’s NOT included in Fees
1. Cold drinks, mineral water etc.
2. Anything that is not mentioned in included list consider it out of package.
Payment Method -
1.a. online on http://
1.b. In Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
Bank Details –
Account Name - Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number - 915020032483908
Bank - Axis Bank LTD.
Branch - Paud Road
IFSC Code - UTIB0001894
(Note - Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
2. You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Cancellation Policy : Please refer our