Native Americans believed that from birth we are gifted with nine totem animals. They represents the masculine and feminine aspects of who we are and share their medicine (gifts) of strength, wisdom, personal power, inspiration and protection with us our entire life.
Theyallow us to invoke them and use their medicine (gifts) freely, especially in times of change and transition.
‘Why is it important to know my Spirit Animals?’
- It is empowering to know we can call on our totems or a specific one for assistance whenever we need the wisdom and guidance they bring to our lives. For Eg, Lately I've been seeing a lot of butterflies around me, and I know that they are indicating me for a huge transition period of my life and preparing me for the same. They are sending me signals to start working within to transform self in order to experience more joy & playfulness.
Why You Should Do this Course?
1:) Have you ever felt drawn & attracted to one animal or another without being able to explain why? This could be any type of living creature, including birds and insects.
2:) Does a certain kind of animal consistently appear in your life? This doesn’t necessarily have to be a physical appearance, it could be represented in other ways, such as receiving card and letters with the same animal pictured over and over, unexplainable dreams of a particular animal, watching television and seeing the same animal featured time and time again, or, actually having the animal show up.
3:) When you go to the zoo, a park, wildlife area, or forest, what are you most interested in seeing?
4:) Are there any animals that you find to be extremely frightening or intriguing? 5:) Is there a particular animal that you see frequently when you’re out in nature? 6:) Have you ever had a recurring dream about a certain animal, or a dream from childhood that you have never been able to forget?
- Introduction to Totem Animals
- How are they related to us?
- List & /meaning of all Major Earth, Air, Water, Reptile, Insect, Fire Animals.
- Channeling & Attunement to their Powers.
- Knowing your Soul Animal & Guided Meditation on it.
- Chakra Animals
- Animal Symbolisms according to Culture & Heritage.
*Native American Animals*
- Animal Symbolisms as per Zodiac/Astrology
- Painting your Totem Animal.
Join In & Learn to Utilize Animal Powers and their wisdom to gain more clarity in Life Situations & Transitions. Because Sometimes we Need extra powers to deal with life & its Spices.
Date: 6th & 7th October
Timing: 12pm- 6pm.
Early Bird: 2500/- till 2nd October.
Venue: Whatsapp (Online)
Note: You Dont need t be online the entire time, I shall be Posting tutorials every hour which you can go through at your leisure and do the attunement when free.
CONTACT DETAILS: 9930220956.
She is a Psychologist, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Spiritual Life Coach, Tarot guide & a Trainer. Has an experience of 8 years. Believes in gaining wisdom in every step of life.