Sale Date Ended
“If Sinhgad is a cave then Torna is an eagle’s nest“ - James Douglas.
Torna Fort was the first fort captured by Shivaji Maharaj in 1643, making it the nucleus of the Maratha Empire. After centuries, it has now become a popular destination for adventure lovers. The fort is also known as ‘Prachandagad’, located in Pune district, Maharastra. The name derives from ‘Prachanda’ (huge or massive) and ‘gad’ (fort). The hill has an elevation of 1,403 metres (4,603 ft) above sea level, making it the highest hill-fort in the district.
About the trek:
Torna has always been a favorite place for trekkers and campers, and if you are seeking some adventure, then this is your chance to challenge yourself, and also witness history.
From the top, you’ll get to see a spectacular view of the Sahyadri Mountains, along with Khadakwasla Dam, Singhad, Raireshwar, Bhatgar, Mahabaleshwar, Raigad, Pratapgad and Makarangad.
Torna Fort is ideal for a day trek. So, what are you waiting for? This is your chance to embrace nature – take a break from the monotony and cacophony, and let your soul free.
Trek Date: 10th-11th December 2016
Trek Cost: 1299/- (inclusive of all taxes)
For detailed itinerary, and to book your seats you could visit: http://
For booking enquiry you can call us at: 9035182699, 9428909952
Trek Level: Moderate. Difficulty Level is Subjective.
- Depart from Mumbai by 11:00 PM and reach Velhe by 5:00 AM (approx)
- Start the trek by 7:30 AM
- Reach the top by 11.00AM. Explore the fort.
- Start the descent by 1:00 PM
- Reach the base by 2:30PM have lunch
- Reach Mumbai by 9:00 PM (approx)
- To and fro travel from Mumbai.
- 1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch
- Permits and Guide
- Vitamin E (Snacks, energy drink etc)
- Experience that you gain.
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything is not included in the inclusions above.
Cancellation Policy: http://
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or unforeseen contingencies expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
If you have any queries feel free to get in touch with us on sayhello@plantheunplanned.
For faster communication, you could contact us on: +919035182699, +91 9428909952.