Book Online Tickets for The Konkan Spice, Panjim. The Konkan Spice is a 600KM self supported UCAI cycle ride starting and ending at Panjim and crossing Goa boarder at Banda and then passing through Kudal, Kankavli, Nandgao, Lanja, Hathkhamba before turning at Chiplun along the NH17- Goa Mumbai route

The Konkan Spice

 

  • Registration fee

    Sale Date Ended

    INR 1500
    Sold Out

Invite friends

Contact Us

Page Views : 90

About The Event

The Konkan Spice is a 600KM self supported UCAI cycle ride starting and ending at Panjim and crossing Goa boarder at Banda and then passing through Kudal, Kankavli, Nandgao, Lanja, Hathkhamba before turning at Chiplun along the NH17- Goa Mumbai route, . This ride needs to be completed in under 40hours. This ride takes you through fields, forest areas and with smooth tarmac. This route has quite a few ghat sections, flat roads, and a rolling terrain with an elevation gain of over 6480mtrs. The route is 40% in the state of Goa and remaining 60% is in Maharashtra.

Overnight stay and drop bag facility will be made available at Oasis Hotel(Tel. 02355 251118) , at Chiplun which is the manned turnaround control  which is at 304 km.   Please note that you will have to deposit your drops bags (clearly tagged with your Name and Mobile No. ) on Friday 22nd Jan to Vinayak

Venue Map