Sale Date Ended
T3WR - GIR LION SAFARI . (03rd to 05th April '20)
GIR NATIONAL PARK is the last remaining bastion of the Asiatic Lion. It also has the highest population of leopards compared to any other national park in India making it one of the best place in India to see the Big Cats. The Kameshwar Dam in middle of the sanctuary is home to record population of marsh crocodiles. Other wild life includes Chital (spotted dear), Nilgai (Blue Bull), Wild Boar, Sambar, Jackals, Hyenas, etc. Gir national park has over 300 different varieties of birds. The unique ecosystem of gir harbors about 38 species of mammals, around 37 species of reptiles & more than 2000 species of insects.
DAY 1 --
Reach Rajkot by 10.55 Am and proceed towards our property check-in freshen up, after introduction session on gir have lunch and leave for jungle safari, evening back to resort & post dinner camp Fire & enjoy special south African Tribal Dance by African tribes who stay in sasan village from past 300 years.
Early Morning we leave for open gypsy jungle safari @ gir national park 06.00 am to 09.00 am. post safari back to resort we have our breakfast & post lunch we leave for Somnath Temple. Evening back to camps. (BF/LUNCH/DINNER)
Early morning we leave for third safari & post that we have Breakfast & leave for Rajkot Railway station we have our lunch on the way and reach rajkot railway station, proceed towards your onwards journey ahed.
Total Cost – INR 14,500/- Per Person (Rajkot to Rajkot)
Ø Accommodation in Hotel on Sharing Basis. (Double Sharing available on request)
Ø Pure veg / Non Veg / Jain (BF / LUNCH / DINNER )
Ø South African Tribal Dance
Ø Local Transport (AC) for Transfers
Ø 3 open gypsy Jungle Safari.
Ø Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Laundry,
Telephone, Table Drinks & portage etc.
Ø Mineral water/ cold drinks
Ø Camera fees for the park
Ø Any other SS tours not mentioned in the program.
Ø High Tea.
Ø Any joy ride.
General Terms & conditions:
1. Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
2. Organizers reserve full rights to claim any additional expenses due to delay/breakdown of buses / Rail / Strike / war / Riot / Natural Calamities.
3. In case of damage whatsoever done by the participants, cost of the same will be borne by Him/Her.
4. The organizers will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
5. Lion is just a part of forest and lion sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.