This edition of SWACHH DELHI MARATHON will be held on 27th May, 2018 at JawaharLal Sports Complex. It is one of the most beautiful marathons of the city and in the North India region. There is a large Prize pool of Rs 7.25 lakhs for the dedicated top runners. A cheerful crowd of people will be present at the Swachh Delhi marathon to cheer the runners up.
The run is having categories for all age categories and groups. Our aim is to bring all people together to run for a cause Swachh Delhi and ingrain our philosophy of #iRunForDelhi in them. We witness runners from all walks of life participating in the marathon. During the run, the participants will have picturesque views of the city of Delhi from JawaharLal Stadium, Gate No. 10 to the whole route.
Note: Winners will have to show their Date Of Birth Proof to receive the prize. Any participant found running in wrong age category will be disqualified.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Swachh Delhi Marathon and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Swachh Delhi Marathon and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that (a) The service will meet your requirements; (b) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (c) The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (d) The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and (e) Any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Swachh Delhi Marathon or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms & Conditions.
1. When is the Marathon?
27th May 2018
2. What is the last date of registration?
13th May 2018
3. Can I participate in multiple race categories?
No. One runner can only participate in one category.
4. Can I change my category once I have registered?
5. Can I transfer/cancel my registration? Will there be any refund?
You can cancel your registration, but cannot transfer your registration and there will be no refund in case of cancellation.
6. Is there a minimum/maximum age for participants?
The minimum age criteria are as follows: 42K: Should be 18+ years. 21K: 18 years. 10K: 10 years. 5K: No age barrier.
7. Is there any Early bird offer or group discount for participants?
Yes! The details will be shared in due course of time.
8. Are t-shirts available for all race categories?
9. When is the BIB Distribution?
Time, date and venue of BIB distribution will be notified to registered runners through email and SMS.
10. Where is the event going to be conducted?
Event Venue: JawaharLal Nehru Stadium, Gate No. 10.
11. Will the timing chip be provided?
Yes, the Timing Chip will be provided for all race categories.
12. Are there cash prizes?
13. Will there be a baggage counter?
Yes, there will be a baggage counter at the event venue.
14. No. of water and hydration station available and at what distance?
You can see the hydration station details on the route map.
15. No. of Medical Stations available?
You can see the medical station details on the route map.
16. Will there be a Medical Base Camps?
There will be medical facilities at the event venue.
17. Will fruits and biscuits be provided on the route?
There will be only energy drinks and water available on the route.
18. No of Mobile Toilets available?
The details are shared on route map.
19. Will there be any signage board or volunteers available for direction?
Yes, there will be volunteers and signage all along the route and at the event venue.
20. Will Refreshments or breakfast be available?
Yes, there will be refreshments/ breakfast available after you finish your race.
21. Will the finisher get the certificate, medal?
Yes, there will be medals for all categories participants.