International Stress Management Association (ISMA) announces
5th Three-day Workshop (30 Hrs.) on
STRESS MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
(in collaboration with International Council of Stress Management Professionals (ICSMP), Sydney ,Australia)
Date: 7th to 9th July, 2016
Venue: Hotel Best Western Ashoka, Lakadi Ka Pul, Hyderabad
Stress-related illnesses are forecast to be the leading causes of the global disease burden by 2020(WHO). The epidemiological evidence indicates that job stress is rapidly emerging as the single greatest cause of work-related disease and injury. There is a severe dearth of skilled professionals in the area of stress management. ISMA in collaboration with ICSMP has designed a structured and scientific approach for creating, developing and certifying professionals to contribute in enhancing productivity, promote healthy work culture, harmonious industrial relations and holistic wellbeing of individuals and organisations.
Who should attend?
Faculty members, Corporate Trainers, Human Resource Professionals, Occupational Health Professionals, Doctors, Physiotherapists, Professionals from Counseling, Rehabilitation and Wellness areas, Executives, Engineers, Scientists, Professionals from Governments, Private sector and Public Sector Undertakings (product, process and service sectors)
Workshop Registration Enquires
International Stress Management Association.
# 6-3-252/B/A, 3rd Floor ‘Erramanzil Colony, Hyderabad-500082, Mobile: 9701736007
Suite 501, Level 5, 52-58 William Street
East Sydney NSW 2011, AUSTRALIA
Benefits of Certification
• Greater confidence and acquire required abilities for handling stress issues at personal and organizational Level
• Access to a patented tool i.e. STRESSTUNETM to support your professional services (viz. online stress audit, stress coaching , stress counseling)
SMPC fee details: Step Wise
• Step ONE-Workshop Fee (30 Hrs.): - 7,000/-
• Step TWO- Online learning Fee (50 Hrs.): 4,000/-
• Step THREE- Certification Fee (20 Hrs.): 4,000/-
• Participant needs to pay Step ONE & Step TWO fee during registration (i.e. Rs. 11,000/-).
• Step-wise completion certificate will be given
For more details mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org