5th National Seminar & Exhibition
Spices & Herbs
Sunday 18th Sept, 2016
Constitution Club, Rafi Marg, New Delhi.
Issues and Strategies for Sustainable Growth of
Spices & Herbs Industry
It gives us pleasure to inform you that after the grand success of the previous 4 editions of the ‘National Seminar & Exhibition on Spices & Herbs’, ‘NNS Media Group’ is now organizing the 5th National Seminar & Exhibition on Spices & Herbs on Sunday 18th Sept, 2016 at Constitution Club, Rafi Marg, New Delhi.
The 5th National Seminar & Exhibition on Spices & Herbs is being organized to deliberate on various issues and strategies for sustainable growth of spices & herbs industry. The seminar provides an ideal platform to all the stake holders including the manufacturers / packers, processors, traders, exporters, importers, scientists, consultants, related machinery manufacturers, government bodies / institutions, research institutes, market & quality experts, cultivators, entrepreneurs etc. to come together and interact with each other, exchange views, share business ideas and make business deals.
. The seminar will deliberate on meaningful issues like:
• Market Potential of Seasonings and Blended Spices.
• Value-Addition and Marketing, including Exports
• Exploration of New Export Markets and the Strategies to Strengthen the Existing Ones.
• Use of Emerging Technologies to Save Loss of Aroma and Oil Contents during Grinding.
• Innovative Ways to Improve Processing and Packaging.
• Quality Control.
• Role of Herbs, Herbal Products and Spices in Healthcare.
• Challenges and Solutions.
• Strict implementation of “Ban on sale of Grounded loose spices”
• Uniform Rate of Tax.
• Cultivation of organic and exotic spices & herbs.
For Participation & Stall Booking Please Contact:
Mobile: 09899632000, 08447732401
E-mail : Contact@nnsonline.com
Web : www.nnsevents.com
NNS Media Group