Sale Date Ended
Join us for a unique workshop in March and celebrate your return to peace and joy.
This workshop will be your personal toolkit with practices you may use on yourself as well as others to energize and harmonize our bodies using sound, movement and breath. It will include:
* Understanding the effect of sound on the body
* Cleansing breathing practice
* Sounding meditation and sounding
* Powerful mantras chanting practice and it’s effect on the mind
* Experiential Understanding of Chakras in depth and correcting
* Mapping the nervous system to sound
* Seed sounds for harmonizing and balancing the chakras
* Spatial movements
* individual and partner exercises
About the facilitator:
Based out of New Delhi,India, Pragnya Wakhlu is a professional musician, sound alchemist and the founder of Mousai India. Her passion for working with music and people led her to quit her successful career in I.T. in the U.S. and return to India to delve into research on the healing powers of music & movement.
Pragnya trained under the guidance of Indian sound healer Shruti Poddar understanding the healing powers of Vedic sound and mantras. She completed her Tibetan bowl practitioner certification under the guidance of Russian physicist Vladimir Skaska. She holds a Level 2 Certification from the ‘Training in Power ‘ Academy USA is a Certified Interplay trainer and Life Coach (American Fast Track Coaching Academy). Since 2009, Mousai has been facilitating transformative sound and movement workshops for AID's patients, women, children ,schools and corporates .Mousai has been featured in the book “Inspiring Women to start Innovative Enterprises” and on Techstory India.Hong Kong as well.
The cost includes lunch and a tea/coffee, cookies.