Fixed Departures - 12:00 PM & 02:00 PM | Tuesday - Not Functional | Inclusions | Guided hike with an instructor Basics of hiking with a manual complet...
Last Date: 09-03-2021
Fixed Departures - 12:00 PM & 02:00 PM | Tuesday - Not Functional | Inclusions | Guided ride with an instructor Basics of mountain biking with a manua...
Last Date: 09-03-2021
Skyview Patnitop brings to you a one-stop destination for adventure activities and hospitality like never before in India at Skyview Adventure Valley!
Guests can look forward to hiking at our 2.5 km Skyview Leisure Trail, a scenic hiking trail dotted with arresting panoramic picturesque views. With most of the trail passing through pristine nature that provides a perfect escape from the monotony spiral into a refreshing world.
At Skyview Patnitop – Sanget Valley, experience India’s first zigzag zipline, magic carpet, and state of the art gondola! Not to forget our culinary delights at our multi-cuisine restaurants at the foothills of the Himalayas! Patnitop and its vicinity offers exotic spots featuring meadows, lush green forests, and heritage temples not to be missed, these can be best experienced with our sightseeing inclusion in the package.
To ensure that your accommodation needs are taken care of, Skyview Adventure Valley packages include experimental home stay at one of the best hotels in Patnitop.
All this and much more while you avail our Skyview Adventure Valley packages.
Important Information -
Mountain Biking – Basht Trail
Skyview Adventure Valley brings to you the joy of cycling with the introduction of mountain biking at the foothills of the Himalayas! Here is an opportunity for you to experience the sensation of cycling as you ride past the bewitching fragrance of wild pine and deodar forests.
Guided by our qualified instructors and equipped with MTB safety gear, make the best out of the new developed circuit. The mountain biking circuit provides you with a perfect getaway from the mundane city life burdened by deadlines, technology, and pollution.
The 7 km trail up and back, offers 2 hours of cycling thrill like no other. With daily fixed departures at 12 pm, it passes through hamlets, off-road trails overlooking Sanget Valley.
The entire route, which is made up of steep ascend, rough terrain, and lots of greenery is indeed a treat for riders who keep a distinct place in their hearts for extreme sports.
Important Information -
1. The User shall be at least 16 years+ for Hiking Trail & 18 years+ for Mountain Biking of age and legally competent at the time of booking the ESPPL Services.
2. The User shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of details provided at the time of booking, such as names, age, email address, phone numbers, payment information, etc. In the event any incorrect information/ detail is provided by the User, ESPPL reserves a right but not an obligation to deny entry at the Venue to such User for providing incorrect details.
3. Children between the age of 0-5 years are allowed free entry to the venue.
4. Subject to the prevailing policies of ESPPL, ESPPL may provide free of charge ropeway rides to children aged 3-5 years.ESPPL may however change the policy without any prior notice and / or intimation.
5. Infants from 0-3 years of age are not allowed on any activities including ropeway rides.
6. For any correspondence (such as Vouchers, activity tickets, cancellation requests, etc.), we will communicate with the User using the email address provided at the time of booking. We will assume that the email address is correct, and the User understands and
acknowledges the risks involved in these types of communications.
7. The User shall be solely responsible to ensure that he/ she abide by terms & conditions and relevant health & safety
instructions, and all rules and regulations as amended from time to time by ESPPL.
8. The User shall declare any health or medical conditions which may prevent or cause potential risk to himself/ herself at the time of booking the ESPPL Services. For the safety measures, activities may have age, heightweight, health restrictions and must be accepted by all User(s).
9. Any person who is under 18 years age shall always be accompanied by an adult during all activities. Any age-related restriction and conditions will be mentioned underlined and listed aside each activity.
10. It is mandatory for all User(s) including but not limited to the Lead User, to carry the email/ SMS confirmation of e-ticket to
the ticket counters to avail entry to the Venue. Online bookings will be verified at the ticket counter and after verification, actual tickets will be allotted to the User(s). in the event there is a violation of any and/ or all the terms and conditions stipulated herein, there shall be no refund for the online bookings at the counter under any conditions. ESPPL reserves the right not to release the
tickets if the required document is not presented.
11. It is mandatory for all User(s) including but not limited to the Lead User, to carry any original Government approved ID (such as Aadhaar card, Driver’s License) to enter the Skyview Patnitop premises / Venue.
12. All terms and conditions for group bookings shall apply to these bookings. ESPPL may however, vary or amend the maximum
number of tickets that can be purchased on a single transaction considering the functionality factor.
13. Before purchasing tickets, all User(s) are required to carefully review booking details. ESPPL does not refund or adjust the amount against any other event or ticket at the ticket counter on the premises after a ticket has been purchased by the User(s). All changes,cancellation and refund request will only be done online. For all other modes of bookings please refer to cancellation amendment and refund policy or the vouchers for details.
14. All tickets bought at the Ticket counter of the Venue are non-changeable and non- refundable.