Birthday Puja Is The Celebrated To Mark The Day Of The Birth And Get Blessings From Our Parents, Ist...
You will perform the Puja with our Pandit guidance.
You can watch or you can also perform the Puja while our Pandit is performing the Puja
Aksharabhyasam for the kid is initiation for education after praying to Saraswati Devi.
Our Pandit will perform the Homam while you watch
This Is Not Live Puja. Please See Description To Understand More About This Puja.
As per Hindu mythology, Saraswati Devi is the wife of Lord Brahma, the creator and the goddess of wisdom and learning. Since ancient days all gurukul students, every day, used to pay their respects to Maa Saraswati saying "Saraswati Namstubhyam....." before starting their learning from Guru, believing that she will help them to focus on learning and gain wisdom to apply their learnings in real life.
Compared to earlier days current generation students have an infinite number of choices, like Youtube to Whatsapp, to get distracted from the process of learning. With lockdown situation, the process of learning may move online for quite some time and extra focus on learning is going to be very important. The learning should not be for achieving high marks but to apply the knowledge in unexpected scenarios like Carona Virus Pandemic. So Saraswati puja is highly recommended for all the students of the current generation.
During these pandemic times, it is not advisable to make the student attend Saraswati Puja by stepping out or inviting pandit to home. So for the benefit of all the students and their parents we Janata Temple are conducting Saraswati Puja online via zoom every Wednesday. We are requesting students and parents to make use of this opportunity and register for this ePuja and attend it via zoom call.
Either you can perform the puja while our pandit is guiding you or Our pandit will be performing the puja with all puja material. To provide a quality experience to each family we will not mix the puja with other devotees. Devotees are advised to sit at their home Puja Room or any other calm place eligible for spiritual activity and join the zoom call. Janata Temple's customer service executive will make sure you are comfortable before starting the puja.
This puja will be live-streamed on our Facebook page so that devotee friends & relatives can view devotees participating in the puja and share their wishes.
Typically below Puja Material are needed if you are doing puja yourself. We will confirm this list once the pandit is confirmed. Puja Material list changes a lot based on the purpose of the puja, affordability of the puja yajamani, and pandit. Please contact us if you have any doubt.
This is how Do-It-Your-Self puja looks like
This is how Pandit-Performs-Puja looks like
Birthday Puja :
This puja, Saraswati Devi Archana, will be performed in the nearest Temple or Yagashala or Sacred Place available on the day of puja. Please book your puja at least 48 hours before the Birthday. This will help our pandits to plan and prepare for this puja. This puja will not be live.
We will only provide an audio recording of this puja for the following reasons.
1. Most of the temples don't allow video cameras to be operated inside the temple premises.
2. We won't have copyrights to distribute the images or videos of the temple premises.
3. Arranging a video camera will cause distraction or inconvenience to other devotees in the temple.
We assure you that puja in your name will be performed with utmost devotion following all customs and rituals.
Puja to take Sacred Vow / Mannat :
If you want to take a Sacred Vow / (Hindi - Mannat) / (Telugu - Mokku) to perform Saraswati Puja, for yourself, or for your near and dear ones, for a good cause like academic success, career improvement or health, etc our Pandits will pray for you in the nearest temple for your cause. You can come back to fulfill your Sacred Vow / Mannat in the future.
For example, a father may take a sacred vow to perform Saraswati Puja on his kids' birthday if his kids perform well in academic exams.
This puja will not be live. This puja will be performed one of our pandits is free. So it will take 7 - 10 days once this puja ticket is purchased. The audio recording of the puja will be shared once the puja is completed.
1) The zoom meeting link sent in the ticket is a placeholder. We will contact you before puja to create a comfortable web meeting for you and pandit. If needed we will give a demo of meeting software before the puja.
2) Every puja will take 30 - 45 min time for you or the pandit to perform. The Three-hour time slot is a place holder for the zoom meeting.
3) Every puja will be organized by an experienced pandit with Vedic customs & rituals. All puja mantras will be in Sanskrit.
4) We will try to allocate a pandit who can guide you in your mother tongue. In case we are not able to arrange for a pandit who speaks in your mother tongue we will arrange for a translator who can translate pandits instructions to you in English or Hindi.
5) If you there is an unexpected event from your side like the death of any near & dear or when it is not the best time for women in the family or sudden health issues you can postpone the puja to another week of your choice if you inform us 24 hours before the start time of Puja.
If you inform us 1 hour to 24 hours before the puja, we can reschedule it for the day based on the pandit schedule. So you may need to wait a bit if the pandit is busy. We won't allocate another pandit since the pandit is already allocated.
As long as you are able to inform us at least one hour before the puja we will make sure puja will happen once you are ready to perform the puja.
6) If a pandit is suddenly is not able to perform the puja due to any unavoidable reason we will give you an option to reschedule or reimburse the amount.
7) Sacred Vow / Mannat Puja is not live puja. This puja will be performed one of our pandits is free. So it will take 7 - 10 days once this puja ticket is purchased. The audio recording of the puja will be shared once the puja is completed.
8) Birthday Puja and Marriage Anniversary Puja is not live puja. This puja will be performed on the birthday or anniversary date specified and audio recording will be provided by the same day evening IST.