Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
SAFe Agilist (SA) Training; @Bangalore
Date: 24-25 September, 2016
Venue: Aloft Hotel
SAFe Agilist Certification
Mostly in every organization, the Agile journey starts with a small team, and once there is achievement in the venture, the basic for scaling becomes quite evident. The SAFe Agilist Certification program is for managers, executives and Agile change agents who are answerable for leading a Lean/Agile variation initiative in a large software enterprise. By getting this certification, you show your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise framework.
In this two-day SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) training course, you will increase the knowledge essential to lead an enterprise-level Agile transformation by leveraging SAFe and its basic principles of Lean thinking and Product Development Flow.
Certification isn’t just about joining a course. It’s about gaining the information and tools to be effective at relating the Scaled Agile Framework in your business context. Taking this safe training course satisfies the requirement for the SA Certification and makes you to pass the exam.
Become a Certified SAFe Agilist
Those who wish to follow certification in SAFe are eligible to complete the exam to earn the SAFe Agilist certification. As more organizations look to scale Agile, the recognition of your awareness and experience is appreciated both to you and others. Attendees will develop an accepting of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean thinking, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Scaling and Architecture Leadership. Whether at the program, team, or portfolio level, attendees will be capable to explain and implement the practices essential to achieve business and practical alignment and consistent, justifiable delivery of value.
Who should attend
By the end of this SA training course, attendees will be able to:
Meet Your Trainer "Sharad Julka"
Sharad Julka is a SAFe Program Consultant with a total of 16 years of work experience. He has helped organizations to effectively implement and transform the portfolios to SAFe.
• Expert Agile Coach with ability to help transform large Portfolio to adopt Agile methods at a scale.
• Providing Thought Leadership, Consultation, Training and Coaching in the area of Agile Transformations using distributed teams. He has worked with organization in Healthcare and Wellness domain and helped them adapt SAFe principles and practices.
Participated more than 6 release planning events
Conducted release retrospectives of large programs
- Conducted assessments to assess the current state of the agility and transformation.
- Provided Lean Agile Leadership coaching to portfolio and program teams
- Coached and mentored teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Program Managers, Technical Teams, Functional Managers and Executives on Agile principles/values and how to build, grow and maintain a thriving Agile organization at scale
- Trained more than 1000 members on SAFe, Agile methodology, roles and practices
Certifications to his credit are: