Only on Invitation. For invitation call: +91-8055445405
Sale Date Ended
Understanding the importance of development in the power sector to the economic growth, The Economic Times brings to you the 3rd Annual The Economic Times Power Focus Summit to ponder, deliberate and overcome the challenges of the power sector, on 23rd February 2016.
Power being one of the most fundamental aspects of infrastructural development and growth of an economy, the Power Focus Summit will see all major industry leaders and policymakers come together in Delhi to discuss the trends and innovations in the segment.
The summit will be a unique, one of a kind platform which will bring together all stakeholders in the Power Sector under one roof government officials, MDs, CEOs and Chairman of top corporates to understand and deliberate the challenges faced by the power sector.
Attend this Power Summit to:
* Benefit from the expertise and insights of industry elite speakers involved in power
* Gain insight into infrastructure development from key government, utility and private sector
* Opportunities within the power manufacturing sector
* Learn the intricacies of investing in the Indian power sector
* Acquire perspective on the state of the industry as well as emerging trends and opportunities
* Update yourself on policies and regulations driving the Indian utility sector
* Hear how India will address the full spectrum of generation, transmission and distribution
* Challenge and opportunities and the role renewal energy will continue to play in India
For further details, contact: +918055445405 or email: email@example.com. Learn more about the summit and to register, visit: http://www.et-powerfocus.com