After registration you will receive the webinar login credentials
Sale Date Ended
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Preparatory Course is designed to lead the participants to an internationally recognized Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®), USA. Professionals having PMP Certification foster credibility with the clients for possessing a solid foundation of Project management knowledge, which can be productively applied in the workplace.
This Course fulfils the PMI requirement of 35 contact hours which a PMP aspirant is to have, before applying for the PMP® Certification examination. In addition to helping the participants with this mandatory prerequisite for the PMP® examination, the Course also aims to train the participants to be effective Project Managers.
Course Objectives :
After the completion of the Program, the participants would be able to:
* Understand the Project Management Framework
* Learn about the Project Phases, Project life cycle, Project stakeholders, and key general management skills, socio-economic and environmental influences that can impact a Project.
* Learn about the Project Management Knowledge areas of Scope, Time and Cost
* Learn about the supporting Project Management Knowledge Areas of Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk and Procurement
* Learn about Project Integration Management & Professional Responsibilities of the Project Manager
* Get an overview of the PMP® Certification examination preparation process.
* Ascertain the level of readiness for taking the PMP® Examination – by undergoing a ‘mock test’
Course Delivery :
The Program is an instructor led through discussion oriented participative learning, designed to enable the participants discuss and assimilate the concepts involving application of Project management concepts / techniques specified in the PMBOK® Guide (Sixth Edition) and supplementary material required for the PMP® examination.
To enable a thorough grasp of the concepts taught in the classroom, the Program has been broken down into several sections around the PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas. Each section covers definitions, examples, and quick tests to facilitate the learning and application of the contents Training
No. of Sessions : 15(2½ to 3 hrs per session)
Monday to Friday
1st Jun'20 to 19th Jun'20
¨ Introduction Project, Program and Portfolio
¨ The Environment in which Projects Operate
¨ The Role of the Project Manager
¨ Project Integration Management
¨ Project Scope Management
¨ Project Schedule Management
¨ Project Cost Management
¨ Project Quality Management
¨ Project Resource Management
¨ Project Communications Management
¨ Project Risk Management
¨ Project Procurement Management
¨ Project Stakeholder Management
¨ Professional Responsibility
Every Session Is Followed by A Quick Test.
Workshop Deliverables :
* PMI® approved 35 Contact Hours/PDUs Certificate
* Working Knowledge on all Project Management Knowledge Areas
* Practical Examples of Application of Project Management Concepts
* Study Materials in Soft Copy
* List of Reference Materials
* Readying for PMP Certification Exam
So far the trainer’s success rate is 99.8%
To know more about us visit: www.confluenceworld.com